Seungmin🤎~a loving boyfriend

SMUT :)
FLUFF
mentions of: foreplay, oral (both receiving), vaginal and unprotected sex, climaxing, cussing and aftercare
word count: 2.4k

Me and Seungmin were together for almost a year now and he wanted to plan something special for us. I was laying down of the couch in my living room, head on the arm rest of the couch and legs crossed underneath a throw blanket, while watching a k drama

Seungmin called and i picked up, "hey baby whats up?" i ask eagerly and he only said "dress nice and come outside in 15". "awe, where are we-" i wasn't able to finish before the call ended.

I put my phone down on the couch and jumped up and got ready quickly, i picked out a cute blush pink flow dress with black tights underneath along with a cute pair of pink sandals that matched with my dress. It was pretty cold out as the October weather hit, and i threw on a short black cardigan that reached just above my waist.

I touched up my make up and shortly i headed outside. When the light from outside hit me i saw Seungmin with a bouquet of flowers standing on the side walk waiting for me to come to him. I walked up and hugged him tight. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and handed me the bouquet to smell them. There was a light blue box in the middle of the bouquet. I look at him and back at the box. I take it out and open it and it was a beautiful diamond incrusted necklace with our initials hanging from it. I look at him as my eyes started to get puffy trying to hold back my tears.

"Oh my-Seungmin baby you didn't have to do this~ its beautiful" i say as my voice hitched of excitement. "Of course i did baby, you deserve it after putting up with me" we shared a laugh and had me turn around to put it on me.

"If you think thats beautiful, you should what i have planned for the rest of the day!". Seungmin exclaimed with a smile on his face, making eye contact. My face is glowing at his words, "Well should we be going then?" i ask impatiently as were still standing on the sidewalk.

We walk towards his car and he opens the passenger door for me and i get in, he shuts the door and walks over to his side and gets in. It was around dinner time and Seungmin said he had made reservations at a place nearby.

Arriving at the said place he hurried and opened the door for me and took my hand as i stepped out. He brought me to a gorgeous one of a kind restaurant, the kind that has different sized utensils for different uses. We ordered food and wine and talked for a while. When we finished, he asked for the bill as we are stuffed to the brim. "So where is our next destination love?" i ask eagerly wanting to know what else he planned. "I can't tell you silly then its no longer a surprise" he replied with a sly smirk as i waited patiently.

We got back to the car and started to drive. We pulled in a parking lot of what looked like to be a hotel. Not to mention a 5 star hotel. He had it reserved specifically for tonight as a "get away" from being home all the time. "Wait i didn't bring a change of clothes, what am i going to wear?" i ask worrying that i'll have to sleep in the same clothes i just wore all day. "Don't worry i have two sets of clothes of mine in the trunk" he replied, reassuring me. "You thought of everything didn't you?" i giggled as he had a smile on his face.

We walked in and got our room key and headed up from the elevator. The place he had reserved was beautiful it was really a sight to see, i couldn't believe my eyes.

He had someone scatter red rose petals around the room with candles lit all around and a warm running bath with a bottle of champagne waiting to be drunk on the small round table next to the bath. The corner walls in the bathroom were made of glass to observe the view from our room. It was gorgeous to say the least and i loved every second of it.

"Seungmin- i", i said completely in disbelief, what did i do to deserve such a loving boyfriend? "It's a lot i know but you're special to me and i wanted to show you just that" i felt tears prickling at my eyes as he got closer as wiped them away when they fell on my cheeks. "cmon lets get naked" he laughed as he took my hand heading for the bath that was already drawn.