Hyunjin ~ Vacation

mentions of: smuttttt, thigh riding, dirty talk, no penetration, oral (m receiving), mouth fucking, choking, fluff ending
word count: 1.8k

"Now boarding first class flyers!"

Mine and Hyunjins ears perked up at the sudden announcement. "I guess thats us!", Hyunjin says as he turns to look at me with a wide smile, his eyes gleaming in the airport lighting.

As a small group of people gathered towards the gate, he held my hand tight and told me everything will be alright. I had a fear of flying especially over the ocean. He made me feel safe as he reassured me the entire time. His hands were soft and sort of clammy. He wore his hair in a low ponytail with a pair of glasses resting on his nose, a couple wispy hairs fell perfectly on his eyes. His appearance easily distracted me while we boarded the plane and took our seats.

We decided to go somewhere special for our third anniversary. We had finally decided on Hawaii in the Americas. It was so beautiful and romantic of him, although i wouldn't expect any less of him to think of something like Hawaii. He always had a taste for beauty and romance.

After a dreadful 14 hour flight from Korea, we landed. The atmosphere there was absolutely astounding to say the least. The air smelled fresh and everyone there we interacted with was so nice and welcoming. He scheduled an uber to our beach house that he booked for the week. From the pictures we saw it was beautiful and right on the oceans shore, and we had it all to ourselves to enjoy.

Watching the palm trees stand tall and swaying slightly and the sights of the ocean from the Uber's window, i could tell we were getting close to our destination.

"Wake up y/n, we're here!" Hyunjin said ecstatically, while shaking me lightly. I must've fallen asleep, my eyes still heavy and my mouth was slightly parted. Hyunjin tipped the driver and grabbed our luggage from the trunk, i stepped out and looked at the place we were staying at in awe. It felt like a dream, and i was living in it.

We got inside and explored the place a bit before i found a very inviting and beautiful sight from the living rooms window. It was beautiful outside. The sun was shining on the clear, salty water making it sparkle in the ripples of the ocean. I stayed staring for a good 3 minutes soaking in the moment.

"Hyunjin babe, do you want to go swimming after we finish unpacking?" I ask him while staring out the window, admiring the ocean and the wonderful atmosphere around us.

He walked over to me as i heard his footsteps approaching and felt his arms wrap around my waist from behind. "We can do whatever you want love" he started " theres a bar over there that serves drinks straight from the fruit, we should try it!" I nodded at him with a smile plastered on my face. I turned my head to look at him and i admired him for a moment, he then leaned in slowly and kissed me passionately.

"I just can't believe i get to look at two of the most gorgeous things in the world right now" he said while breaking the kiss. He looked at the ocean and back at me as his grip got tighter around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. I endured the special moment, while blushing at his words. Those words made the butterflies in my stomach flutter harshly. I involuntarily rubbed my ass against his crotch. I loved when he complimented me, it makes me feel things and he knew that.

If he wasn't so charming and sexy i probably wouldn't have caved in so easily to his actions. He pressed his groin harder on my ass in response, creating shivers to go down my spine. I bit my lip kinda hard, the mood had changed drastically and we both knew it. We just stood there waiting for someone to make the first move.

I suddenly forgot about wanting to go swimming.

⚠️⬇️

I wanted his attention but somewhere else on me wanted it more. I turned around and faced Hyunjin, i bat my eyes at him through the thickness of my eyelashes. "you're so beautiful, c'mere sweetheart.", he said and signaled me to jump up as he held my waist and my legs wrapped around his for support. He closed the gap between us and laid me on the couch directly across from the large windows that faced the ocean, without breaking the kiss. He held my hip down with one hand on the couch grinding down on my heat. Fuck it was so hot. I whimpered in the kiss at the sudden contact of his clothed dick on me.

He broke the kiss, making a wet sloppy sound as he pulled away and looked down at the scene. "Jinnie.. fuck" the restriction of having clothes on made the moment more heated. He looked back at me his eyes were dark and covered by his beautiful black hair, panting slightly like a dog at the feeling. "you're so sexy i can't help it love" he said chuckling softly. My hands find their way to his hair and the other on his bare back under his shirt scratching ever so lightly. He made out with me more rough this time as his hands roamed under my shirt to play with my boobs, taking my shirt off.

He backed away, leaned in slowly and sucked on my neck leaving faint marks. My hips bucked at the sensation as he immediately found my sweet spot, creating friction on his thigh that was now lodged between my legs. I kept grinding against his thigh keeping a steady rhythm " mmm~ you like that baby?" he asked as he looked up and saw my eyes tighten "y-yes so fucking much" i say moaning softly at the feeling, next to his ear with his lips attaching to my neck once again. "Jinnie i- i wanna cum please!", i say between breaths. "go ahead sweetheart, show me how good i make you feel" he whispered in my ear as my moaning became louder in volume. He stood up slowly and took his shirt off, while i sat there and got myself off to his thigh. My legs shook as i felt my orgasm hit, my head tilt back as my back arched and rubbed slowly on his thigh to ride my high out, whimpering sweet noises, that turned Hyunjin on and made him harder than he already was, if that was even possible. Seeing his sexy girlfriend get off under him was a sight to see.

After i opened my eyes his shirt was off as my hands started to roam his upper half, his skin was so smooth yet rough in the abdomen area. "may i?" i asked him while i took the belt from his pants and started to undo it. I didn't give him time to answer as i whipped the belt out of the loops and fumbled with the zipper to take them off. "Sweetheart relax I'm not going anywhere", he said as I pouted at him wanting to feel him, feel how hard he is because of me. "Use my mouth daddy~" i said to him as his eyes got big from excitement. "you'll let me fuck that pretty little mouth of yours?" i nodded at him as he lifted my chin to look at him, brushing my bottom lip with his thumb. He leaned down and kissed me again before ruining my mouth. He took the rest of his clothes off, not breaking the kiss once again. He sat down on the couch next to me as i crawled in between his legs and admired his hard red tipped dick that had a thick layer of pre cum at his tip.

I went slow at first getting it coated with my saliva, teasing his tip with my tongue. His head hit the back of the couch while the initial pleasure hit him hard. When he was satisfied he came back up and grabbed a fist full of hair in his grip and the other hand on the side of my face. Without any warning he relentlessly started thrusting in my mouth hitting the back of my throat over and over. I gagged a couple times but i took it like a champ. The water in my eyes started to form and spill out at the choking sensation, thanking my past self for putting mascara on before our flight. He can see how much of a mess i was for him. "fuck you feel so good, keep doing that", and i did, i sat there and took it while i hummed around him at the lustful noises coming from his beautiful mouth.

The rushing sounds from the ocean hitting the shore filled the room around as us the sloppy sound of my saliva around his dick making squishy sounds every time he pushed my head down, making the room two totally different vibes. "y/n~ah can i cum in your mouth?" i nodded best i could while he railed my throat. With a couple more rough thrusts, he came while his legs shook lightly at the intense feeling, and i swallowed everything he gave me. The hot liquid entering my mouth and the sting of swallowing made it hot, i liked that the reason my throat hurt was because of him jamming his delicious cock in it.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, i felt my lips go numb from sucking so hard, he wiped the mascara tears staining my cheeks. "shit thats hot" he said as we shared a laugh. "you did so good, thank you princess" he said as i got up and put my legs over his my head on his chest as he held his hand on my head and kissed my temple. "Thigh riding huh?" he looked at me with a smirk while my eyes met his, "i suppose. It felt really good, you have nice thighs", "okay then i'll keep that in mind" he winked at me as a i blushed, hoping to do it again, even three years after being together i love finding out new things about myself that we can share. We gathered our clothes and sat on the couch clothed again. Watching and listening to the waves from the living room, enduring the moment together.

We soon took a shower together and washed ourselves being playful as i put a glob of bubbles on Hyunjins nose. We laughed and he kissed me while smiling. I loved him dearly, truly the best anniversary so far.