Changbin ~ Gym trainer

mentions of: smut hehe, cheating fem reader, public ish, hair pulling, choking, mirror sex, squirting, degradation
word count: 1.6k

"I'm going out!" i yelled out to my boyfriend who was too focused on the tv to even notice i left. I was heading to the gym to meet with my new trainer. I figured i can manage a hobby other than my work. So i decided to join a gym and have a personal trainer to help me with my workouts, i wanted to stay fit.

I arrived to the building grabbing my gym bag from the passenger seat and hung it over my shoulder. I walked in with a smile ready to meet my trainer.

A few moments pass and i see a semi- short guy (we love a short king) with black fluffy hair. Not to mention his biceps were about as big as my thighs.. holy shit. My eyes got big at the sight of him. My cheeks heated up a bit by his good looks. He walked over in my direction "Hey you must be y/n!" he said with a smile and we bowed "yes! it's nice to meet you-",  "Changbin!" he said completing my sentence. I smiled and followed him to a small room private from the rest of the gym "we'll do some stretching before starting the real stuff" i nodded. He set two mats down for us to use while stretching. We faced the mirror that covered the whole wall across from us.

He showed me a few stretches, he tried to be professional but i saw his adams apple bounce after seeing my ass poke out in the stretching position i was in. Personally i liked the attention, it made me feel good.

"L-like this" he said as he grabbed my leg to stretch it out further, there was a wet spot between my legs that was easily visible from the light grey leggings i was wearing. "shit" Changbin murmured to himself as the bulge in his pants started to grow. "Y-you're really flexible y/n" he said as his eyes are fixated on my ass and the small wet spot still prominent between my legs, "this workout will be a breeze for you then"

A stupid smile plastered on my face at the compliment. "So what exactly is the workout hm?" i turned to look at him through the mirror and caught him staring and saw the bulge in his pants. I got up and faced him "O-oh yeah right umm lay on your back" i obeyed and laid down, he spread my legs apart almost in a split like position and he crawled between them.

⚠️⬇️

"I don't know why and i'm sorry but i wanna kiss you so bad" He said kinda shyly, i was shocked but flattered. "Then do it Bin" i shot back at him and he did. He leaned in slowly and connected our lips, it was slow but soon turned rough when i tugged on his hair a little and pushed my hips up to meet his bulge, wrapping my left leg around his waist to get more friction on my clit. "mmm~ fuck" Changbin groaned in the kiss, holding my cheek in his hand

God he was incredibly hot and had me wrapped around his finger, to the point where i almost forgot about my boyfriend at home. I didn't care, the moment was so heated and kinda sneaky and i loved every second of it.

"Get on all fours and face the mirror" he demanded as he pulled away making a smacking sound from the kiss and i complied, turning around. He came up behind me, looking at me through the mirror with a devilish look, he moved the hair away from my neck and started to suck roughly. "B-bin no hickeys please" i didn't want any visible marks knowing i'd have to go home at some point after our session. He stopped sucking and kissed and licked instead, he did leave a small mark but it was light enough to cover up with some foundation.

"Is this okay with you?" he asked, assuming he didn't want to push the situation. "Yes please keep going" i muttered under breath loud enough for him to hear. I leaned backward so my back met his chest feeling his bulge against my ass. He placed his hand in my pants but above my panties. Changbin started circling my clit lightly over the cloth, enough pressure for me to let out soft moans as i leaned my head back on his shoulder. My eyes closed tightly and my lips parted.

His other hand quickly found a comfortable place around my neck and squeezed softly, he made me feel so good as i felt myself getting wetter by the second with his hand down my pants. I felt bad getting all the attention so i snuck a hand behind me and palmed him through his shorts to reciprocate the feelings of pleasure. He was rock hard and i wanted to feel him so bad.

"M-more please Binnie" i stuttered out hardly able to breathe with his hand still snug around my throat. With those words he slid my panties to the side in my pants and stuck two fingers in, i couldn't deny i was soaked for him. Changbin let go of his grip on my throat and held my jaw to look at myself in the mirror. "You're such a whore, look at yourself baby" and i did my eyes slightly opened admiring how fucked out i was, a mess and most definitely a whore for him.

"mm~ such a whore for you Bin!" i said loudly almost screaming. As he thrusted his fingers in fast and curled inside, my legs began to shake. The immense pleasure and the adrenaline of cheating coursed through my body and i quickly came on his fingers. He slowly took his digits out after he felt my legs relax and licked them clean "S-shit y/n~you taste amazing" Changbin groaned, humming around his fingers as he tasted my juices.

I turned my head to look at him "Please i want you Binnie" i said looking at his half closed eyes, clouded with lust. "Tell me how bad you want me" he said back attacking my neck again with his soft lips as i start letting out soft moans again. "So fucking bad Binnie please".

Changbin took the hem of my leggings and slowly pushed them down just below the crease of where my ass and thighs met. "Bend over sweetheart" and i did with my elbows meeting the mat below us, he looked at me through the mirror while he quickly took his gym shorts and boxers off in one go. He played with my wetness going up and down my slit and sat back up making me quiver.

"Are you ready y/n?" he asked before he teased the tip at my entrance spreading my juices around to make a more comfortable entrance. "Mhm~" i responded nodding my head at him through the mirror. With that he started to push himself inside as my eyes rolled back because of the stretch of his large cock slowly rocking inside me. "O-oh shit~" i breathed out as my body started to relax around him, almost as if it was relieving tension.

Changbin's thrust were deep and rough almost like he knew that's how i loved it. He reached down and grabbed a bundle of my hair pulling me up so my back met his chest once again. I absolutely loved this position, hitting all the right spots making me moan sinfully. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at myself through the mirror all fucked out for him.

"You like this you fucking slut hm?" he grunted as his thrust started going faster keeping eye contact through the mirror. The knot in my stomach built up again, quickly. Before i could even get the words out, which itself was difficult with my heavy breathing, i squirted and it went everywhere. I felt slightly embarrassed but it's not like i could stop it from happening. In fact i think Changbin enjoyed it as his eyebrows furrowed and his lips slightly parted at the sight.

"Fuckk that's sexy~ cmon baby cum for me" he whispered in my ear his hot breath hitting my neck sending slight shivers down my spine. He leaned over and circled my clit again at an aggressive pace, quickening my high. The knot quickly building up and with his last deep thrust we both came. He pulled out quick and pumped himself and i soon felt the warmth of his liquid spilling on my ass.

I was out of breath and collapsed on my side as he went to grab a towel to help clean me up. He returned shortly after and wiped the white substance off my ass and helped me up.

"That was amazing Bin, i'll look forward to our next "workout" session", i said with a wink and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll see you Thursday y/n" Changbin responded with a smirk while wiping his hands on the towel and gathering his things up to head home.

I felt no regret, it really was the best sex i've ever had. I got in my car thanking myself for putting concealer in my gym bag and applied some to the mark on my neck before driving off. On the drive home i did feel kind of guilty but i didn't let it get to me too much and i was more excited about my next workout session with Changbin.