Bang Chan😘~ex boyfriend booty call

SMUTTTTT🔞⚠️
mentions of: foreplay, vaginal and unprotected sex, some oral (f receiving), dirty talk, pet names, profanity
word count: 1.8k

I opened my phone while eating my ramen on the end side of the couch. A message from "ex/lover": "meet me at my place tonight yea?"

Ugh not again i can't keep doing this with Chan, tilting my head back in annoyance and let out a shallow sigh. He had been texting me every Friday night since we broke up just to get his dick wet. I set my phone back down the the arm rest of the couch faced down.

I will admit i did cave in a few times as I've been selfish of my own pleasure. No matter how many times i used a dildo in the shower or a vibrator late at night alone in bed, i knew it wouldn't ever be same as Chan's sex. It was almost addicting, the way he thrusted his hips, kissed my body so lovingly... and the way he was so..possessive.... fuck i just made myself wet thinking about it.....Fuck! I leaned down to my vagina and said "stop it you little horndog!" (😭💀).

I finished my ramen and jumped in the shower. I got out and got dressed. *Ping*, I walked over and looked at my phone, another text from chan. "if you don't come here ill come to you, your choice." Thats it, i gave in. i couldn't handle the sexual frustration anymore, considering i didn't necessarily have a choice at this point. I responded back to him, "be here in 10 or deals off."

Picking out the cutest black laced lingerie i had and putting it on as a i wrap myself in a silk black robe that complimented my pasty skin color and pink lips. The robe belt hugged my waist to show my slim curves. I had put some mascara on, which didn't last very long. I clasped the rhinestone necklace he gifted me on our first anniversary around my neck.

Chan showed up with 2 minutes to spare, knocking at the door. I hesitated to answer the door, but i walked up and shakily opened it slowly. I opened the door to see his full figure, why did he have to look so good, it ruined my chances of getting over him.

"Hey darling, missed me hm?" he cooed as he walked in and gave me a kiss on the forehead, with his hand grabbing my waist feeling the silky robe on his forearm. "Don't call me that, Channie" i pouted as i pushed him away lightly closing the door behind him. "You know you like it, don't you darling?~", mocking me as his grip got tighter around my waist. i scoffed back at him. Our bodies pushing at each other, while he kissed my lips roughly. One of his hands released at my waist and slowly went up my sides and tucked under my hair pulling gently, giving me shivers down my spine and my hole clenching on nothing.

We were together for so long, previous to our situation, he knew me like the back of his hand. He knew exactly where to touch, kiss, lick and grip. Chan had me soaked in my panties and he knew that. He had me drunk in love, almost like i was in a hypnotic trance, i did everything he told me to do knowing i was incredibly submissive to him.

He broke the kiss and leaned in and whispered in my ear softly, "You look so sexy hun, although you'd look sexier under me." He planted his lips on my neck, sucking and biting roughly, leaving little purple marks, claiming me as his own. My thighs clench at his words, making me weak in the knees, moaning out his name "C-channie, please~". He knew what he was doing and enjoyed every second, seeing me so desperate for him.

Chan picked me up with ease, held one hand on my back and the other on the back of thigh as i wrapped my legs around his waist, kissing him as he walked us to the bedroom. He slammed me down on the bed as my body jolted back up from the bounce.

"I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good baby" he said while tugging the belt on my robe so frustratingly slow, I parted my lips and let out a groan. Chan lifted me from the bed and pushed the robe off my shoulders and falling onto the floor giving me a kiss on the shoulder, while revealing the lingerie i had picked out just for him. He pulled away to get a good look at me as i stand there shyly. "God you look so fucking good for me y/n~" he said as he held my waist and gazed upon my figure, knowing that only he gets to see me like this just for him to enjoy.

Chan sat down on the side of the bed and motioned for me to sit on his lap. I sat down, my left side meeting his right and as i look down, his bulge bigger than i remembered. He lifted my chin as our faces met and kissed each other sloppily, i placed my hand on his hard on and squeezed gently. He groaned in my mouth, while i unbuckled his belt eagerly, leaving it hang in the loops of his pants. "Channie.." i say to him as i struggle to undo the button on his pants, "What is it baby?" he asked. i look into his dark eyes that are lust filled to the brim. "I-i want you to fuck me please, use me like a little fuck toy~" i cooed as his eyes widened while i felt his cock twitch in my grip. No response occurred, he had laid me down on the bed as he finished taking his pants off and unbuttoning his shirt leaving it on but open.

His hard abs laid on my soft skin and as he leaned in and kissed me groping my boobs in his hands. I arch my back so he can undo the hooks on my bra. He takes is off and throws it to the side and kissed and licked my bare boobs, nipples pinched between his fingers.

My head leaned back into the mattress and my back arched from the pleasure, while the slick between my legs soaked my panties. I leaned up and took his shirt off and threw it in the same direction as my bra. I kissed his chest and licked along the curves of his abs. He pinned me back down to the bed with one hand around my throat, taking his other hand helping me shimmy down my panties bunched at my ankles.

His hands wander my womanhood, "fuck you're so wet darling, i wanna taste you so bad". He gets up and works his way down my body leaving sloppy wet kisses down my chest and stomach. Giving my clit a kiss as i look at him and his curly hair between my legs. "fuck channie~"  i squealed as he started to lick me up and down my slit while pinching my clit.

He really knew how to make me feel good. When he got his fill, he came back up to me kissed me sloppily again, tasting my slick and his saliva on my tongue.

He removed his boxers as his hard cock sprung out hitting his stomach and pushed his hips down and rubbed his shaft against my clit earning me a soft moan from the dreadful anticipation.

His dick met with my entrance and roughly pushed himself inside of me as he looked at my expression, eyes shut tightly, teeth clenched. He found it so hot that he can make me feel so good just with the length of his cock.

His thrusts were so rough and deep, how i always liked it. The sound of skin slapping against each other and the wet, sloppy sound my pussy made every time he pushed himself back into me.

Using me as his toy, like i wanted him to, he turned me around on all fours, giving my ass a hard slap, leaving a faint red mark. My ass perked up in the air waiting for him to fill me up again.

He thrusted himself back in me reaching down my back to grab my messy hair. He pulled me up with the strong grip he had on my hair and breathed heavily on my neck. "You like this baby? pounding into you, so needy for my cock to fill you up huh?" he said against my neck looking down to see himself absolutely obliterating my little pussy. "Y-yess daddy, i-i love it please don't stop~~", i say breathlessly as he reaches his other hand to grip my throat, making me gasp for air.

"F-fuck Chan I'm gonna c-cum" i stuttered. "fucking cum for me baby~claim my cock", my walls clenched around him at his words while having an unbreakable grip on one of the pillows and soon released my high all over his cock screaming his name. He took his hand from my hair and rubbed my clit in small circles to help ride out my high.

  "This pussy is mine, understood? i wanna hear you say it darling~", he grunted as i could tell he was getting closer to his own release, i obeyed his request. "Y-yes daddy its yours, only yours~!" my walls clenched around him again "i can't hold much longer, you're just so fucking tight babygirl~" i smirked back at him "P-please fill me up with your cum Channie".

He soon spilled out after a couple rough thrusts as i feel the warm, white liquid deeply enter me and rock back on him slowly, milking him dry, "shit.. shittt" . I hear him heaving behind me as he pulls himself out of me slowly and collapses next to me on the bed, eyes shut tight, wiping the sweat from his forehead, trying to catch his breathe.

He looks at me and says in a light tone "Y/n you treat me so good, why'd we ever break up anyway?", i laugh at his question as i lay on my side next to him putting my hand on his chest. "you know, i can't remember" with a small smile on my face. He rolled over on his side and wrapped his arms around my torso. He covered us up with a light blanket and my head laid on his shoulder nuzzling in to get comfortable. We laid there for a while and i looked up at him as he was already fast asleep so i followed and closed my eyes, enduring the moment.