Han ~ Thanks mom

*not doing mentions for this one, be aware*
word count: 2k

My mom and i sat at the kitchen table making pies. She has invited her best friend and her son Jisung over.

My mom and her best friend got pregnant around the same time. Although Jisung was a couple months older than me we got along great growing up. Sadly though when we were about 8-9 years old their family had moved away and we haven't seen them since.

So when i heard that they'd be in town a couple weeks my mom planned a day to catch up and bake some pies. Soon the doorbell rang and my mom shrieked and ran to the door. She opened it and they hugged screaming in excitement.

I walked towards the door to say hello and there he was, slim figure with broad shoulder and his arms somewhat muscular, puberty really changed him. He was very attractive. Before i could say anything Jisung's mom wrapped her arms around me and squeezed tightly. "Hey peanut! You look so grown up!"

I smiled and laughed with her, "Not much of a peanut anymore i guess" i said laughing. The nickname was associated with me since i was a toddler. I was always small, height and shape wise.

My mom and Jisung's mom walked towards the kitchen to talk. I turned around and saw Jisung standing in the doorway and going in for a hug. "You look really good peanut, how've you been?" i blushed at the sudden compliment and back away from the hug. "Not too bad yourself Ji, but i've been doing great!" i said back and took his hand so we could chat in the living room giving our moms a chance to catch up. Even being part for over a decade we clicked immediately almost like he had never left.

We sat down and caught up on everything that happened since we last saw each other. "So who are you seeing nowadays?" he asked as he fixed himself on the couch to get comfortable. "O-oh i um haven't been very lucky in the relationship category, w-what about you?" it was true i haven't even thought about being in a relationship with how busy my life seemed to be. His question took me by surprise, was he actually interested in my love life? Did he hope i wasn't with anyone? Did he like me? I had no clue.

"Oh yeah me either, just been too busy with work to find someone" he replied and i nodded back saying "Really? I'm surprised" As i took a sip of my drink. His eyes darted at me fast and looked puzzled.

"What makes you say that hm?" he asked as he started to scoot closer to me on the couch. I set my drink back down on the table and cleared my throat out of shyness. "Well I- you're just very good looking and so successful" i said as my cheeks started to heat up with a bright red hue, his did too. "I could say the same about you peanut" he placed his hand on my thigh and the other tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

The butterflies in my stomach started to erupt, i was flustered by his words and his gestures. Mentally thanking my mom for making this happen.

"I'm sorry but can i kiss you?" i asked suddenly gaining the confidence to make the first move that we both wanted to make. "No need to be sorry y/n, it's my pleasure" he shook his head and leaned it holding my cheek in his hand as my face involuntarily leaned against his hand. I followed his lead and our lips connected.

It felt amazing to say the least. His lips were so soft and moved perfectly against mine, i noticed my hand fell to his thigh but only for support. It soon became heated when our tongues danced together in sync, he pulled and sucked at my bottom lip with his teeth, he pulled away. "That was amazing" Jisung half whispered making eye contact again.

⚠️⬇️

"We'll be upstairs if you need us!" i yelled out to my mom loud enough for her to hear as me and Jisung headed up the stairs. They laughed, drunk off wine and said "have fun!" and i thought nothing of it at the moment.