Felix ~ Bar

mentions of: tipsy sex, foreplay, unprotected sex, creampie, strangers to lovers?
word count: 1.8k

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you are definitely not my boyfriend...Fucking scumbag"

And with that i was in tears walking out of house and slamming the door behind me, fumbling with my keys. As if work wasn't torture enough i came home just to find my now ex-boyfriend sleeping with another woman. That said woman being my own blood sister. My neck almost snapped when i had to double take to see who the woman was.

I cried in the car not knowing whats to happen next. I hit my head on the steering wheel lightly in exhaustion and disappointment. Where else better to go when you found your boyfriend cheating than a bar. I knew it wouldn't be easy but in the moment i had to forget what happened, just for a night.

I started the car and drove off, it was about a half hour drive to a decent bar in the suburbs. I arrived and parked my car, i sighed before opening the car door. I shut the door and stuffed the keys in my purse. I walked in, the dim lights shining in the dark room. The bar however gleamed brightly, i walked over and sat down, slumping a bit.

"Hey what can i get for ya?" the bartender had asked while vigorously shaking the mixing cup. "Three whiskey shots and a lime please", i asked not making direct eye contact because i knew my eyes were puffy from crying and was too embarrassed for someone to see me in such a state.

"You got it" he placed three glasses in my view and started to pour. Before he could even pour the second shot the first was already traveling down my throat leaving a harsh sting. Then the second and just as i was about to gulp down the third something restricted me of taking the shot. I opened my eyes and met with whatever it was that stopping me from taking the shot.

It was a tall blonde man with a sheet of light freckles covering his face and sparkling brown eyes shaped almost to be almonds. His lips were bow shaped and glistened from the light from what i assumed was some kind of alcohol. He was stunning and i was frozen in time. I managed to forget for a split second why i was even at a bar but i'm glad i ended up here.

"Hey you should slow down" he said as his face plastered with concern, i sat there in disbelief. "Don't tell me what i should do" i shot back almost immediately. He let go of the strong grip he had on my wrist, and forced the third and final shot down while looking at him in the eyes. I set the glass down and put cash under it.

"I'm Felix its good to meet you" he said with a half smile, but being my stubborn self i wouldn't give in so easily not matter how attractive he was. "And I'm leaving now.." i returned the half smile and walked away but before i could get to the door he had followed me and grabbed my arm with the same strong grip. I turned around and started to say "Look i'm not interest-" and he shut me up with a kiss. I was stunned to say the least, as much as i wanted to back away from kissing a stranger he was such a good kisser. It was hot and sent sparks through my body.

I finally pulled away and walked outside for some fresh air and he followed again. My cheeks felt hot whether it was from the alcohol or kissing a stranger as good looking as him, i think he noticed. "So what's a beautiful girl like you doing here?" he smiled and we sat down at the patio chairs behind the bar. "I could ask you the same thing", i felt the alcohol klicking in as my body felt loose and warm.

"I'm here every Friday after work to release some tension, so tell me what brings you here?" he asked again as if i wouldn't answer the first time he asked. "I caught my now ex-boyfriend cheating on me with my sister" i say nonchalantly. He looked at me puzzled, furrowing his eyebrows a bit "Well he made a big mistake, how could he cheat on such a gorgeous woman?", i shrugged because i didn't even know myself. He reached out and grabbed my hand and held it rubbing the back of it back and forth with his thumb.