Lee Know 😽~friends with benefits

HELLA SMUT⚠️
mentions of: bondage kink, foreplay, profanity, climaxing, pet names, degradation, praise kink, unprotected sex (pull out method)
word count: 1.6k

Lee know took me back to his place after the show he felt he did amazing on stage, wanting and hoping for a reward (none of the other members surprised bc Minho a freak fr🤭). Heart pounding out of my chest completely flustered. We walked in his room, he locked the door after we both enter, i turn around to see Minho looking me up and down with lust filled eyes. Knowing that it's just me and him.....alone......in his room, my heart could've exploded right there and then. It took all my strength not to jump at him and suck him dry. Instead he handed me a box that he took from his closet and smirked. a black box. a black box with a lock on it with a code only he knows.

"Minho... what is this?" as both of our eyes are now fixated on the box, curios as ever. He hesitated to tell me what what was inside but instead told me the code and to put in. When i opened the box, my eyes widened. "I figured maybe we could do something different for how good you've been", sitting down next to me on the bed putting a palm on thigh gripping lightly, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I rummaged through the box of things. "Minho- i", i squeaked and looked at him with such ease. "i know it'll take time to get used to but~" he started but didn't finish. "It's not that~i just wish i knew sooner baby" i stammer. "Why what do you mean?", looking confused yet intrigued. "I have a bondage kink Minho...". 

We both look at each other almost lost in thought. Why think when you can do? and so he did. Without any other words exchanged, he kissed me roughly as i already felt myself getting wet for him. I started to feel a familiar heart beat between my legs and my thighs started clenching together. Now that i knew we were both into kinky things i knew the sex would be greater than before.

He grabbed handcuffs from the black box sitting on the bed. I laid down my back as he stripped me of my shirt leaving me in my white laced bra. He leaned over me and gripped my hands above my head placing them there while he restrained me with the handcuffs that are now attached to the middle of the bed frame.

I moan lightly as he comes down from cuffing me, kissing my neck and leaving wet spots on my collarbone all while he's intentionally rubbing his hard cock on my stomach. "fuckk Minho p-Please...~" i find the words escaping my mouth as he looks at me almost annoyed. "cmon baby what's my name~you should know better by now" he says back, while realizing my poor choice of words, earning me a slight slap on the cheek.

"I-i'm sorry~D-daddy i didn't mean it" i let out breathlessly as his hand finds my throat. "good girl, you're so good for me yea?" he purred as he releases my throat, biting his lower lip. "Y-yes daddy, so good for you,,, only you" i cooed while my back arched towards him wanting to feel him.

"you're so needy for me hmm? you want me touch you and use you like a toy?" he teased me with those words knowing that's exactly what i wanted to hear. Getting up from the bed and standing at the foot of it as he looks at me squirming for more of him. "P-please i- i need you", as my hands trying to escape from the cuffs to touch him but i failed and sat there waiting for something to happen, anything. My pussy is pulsating crazily as the slick between my legs rubs against my panties, wishing they'd come off, i wanted to show him how wet i was for him, how bad i wanted him to touch me.

Minho took the black rope, also from the black box, that matched handcuffs a little too well and set it on the bed in front of us. Minho slowly crawled up to my navel giving wet kisses above the hem of my sweats and looked up at me. He undid the knot and shimmied them down now revealing the matching white laced panties i had on. "Fuck baby~ you soaked through your panties already?" i nod shyly desperately wanting to be touched.

He tied down my one ankle down to the end post of the bed and the other ankle to the other post. Now completely restrained of all my limbs, in front of him, god this is torture but boy did i enjoy it.

He crawled back up to me and whispered in my ear "i'm gonna fucking stretch you out, no one will ever be able to fuck you like i can, understood?" as he makes eye contact with me, reaching down to my womanhood, stuffing his hand down my panties. "U-understood daddy....y-yes please touch me i'm begging~~" i moan out with my head deep into the pillow with my back arched, as our chests are touching looking for attention.

"Since you're being so good, i'll give you what you want yea?" i nod frantically as i feel his middle and index finger reaching my slit rubbing the slick from my hole to my clit, thrusting my hips toward his finger from anticipation. He slides two in thrusting in and out as i moan his name loud "D-daddy pleasee~go faster pleaseee" i begged him as i could feel my climax building up quickly, my walls clench around his slim fingers. "Aww are you gonna cum for me like a good girl?" he purred in my ear, biting my earlobe making the rush of pleasure run throughout my body as i come undone within his touch. He rubbed my clit to ride out my high as my breathe became heavier. He leaned down and kissed me passionately and slightly rough to calm me down.

He sat up to take his shirt off and threw it in the corner of the room, not breaking the intense eye contact. Along with his jeans which were snug as his tent pitched long ago, desperately waiting to escape. Not wearing any underwear his hard cock flops out, gasping at the size. "I-I want you inside me so bad, Daddy i want you to fill me up please", i batted my doe eyes at him in hopes he'd ruin me and split me open at the sheer size of him.

"You want me to fuck you hard hm baby? might regret saying that when i'm done with you." He leaned up to kiss my neck as his dick hovered over my pussy, soon creating friction on my clit and the thin cotton between us making me moan for more.

He soon leaned back of and scooted down, he slid my panties to the side and lined himself up with my hole. He slowly thrusted his hips in getting himself coated with my liquid before railing me into oblivion. "fuck y/n you're so fucking tight" as his head tilted back at the pleasure of my walls clenching around him, squeezing him so pleasurably. His thrust got faster and deeper shortly after getting used to his size. My hands distressed because i wanted to touch him, mark him, scratch him so dangerously bad.

A moaning mess we both were, god he was so good. He freed me of the rope attached to my ankles "I want to fuck you properly darling, forgive me" he reached over and untied the knots. He lifted me up slightly by the legs and put them on each of his shoulders, taking my panties off completely and throwing them to the side. He put himself back in as he started to thrust himself back deeply inside of me. "You're doing so good baby, taking in all of me" he cooed at me.

He stood above me while his dick vertically placed inside and squatted up and down so i can see his glistening cock with my juices on him, gliding in and out of me. Holding my feet in his hands and kissing the tops of them as if i were a princess. I moan out as he was hitting my sweet spot over and over again, i moan louder as i felt my walls clench around him once more before i was about to burst. "cum for me baby you deserve it for being so good for me, cum all over my cock like a good girl" he grunted and soon enough i came as requested, it was the hardest i ever came, helping me ride out my orgasm. Again a moaning mess.

He pulls out of me rather fast after i came, as if he was holding back so i'd cum for him again, he put his dick by my mouth, i open my mouth awaiting for him to spill out on me. The white liquid spilling from his tip dripped onto my mouth and face. I lick up as much as i can as he helps me. He picked up the rest that was left on my face with his fingers, putting them in my mouth making sure i got all of him.

Finally my hands are free and i cup his cheek as he does with mine and we kiss deeply and passionately. pulling away to look at me and says "you fuck me so good y/n, you're fucking mine, understood?". "I understand baby". we lay back in the bed together catching our breathe, tired from all the hard work. We fall asleep in unison with his arms wrapped around my waist, and legs interlocked with one another under the covers.