02 .⋆. Nowhere to Run

・゚゚・。 Dom had sat in her bed, wrapped up in her many blankets as she listened to Kiri and Lo'ak argue from outside her room, where Grace's avatar was

・゚゚・。 Dom had sat in her bed, wrapped up in her many blankets as she listened to Kiri and Lo'ak argue from outside her room, where Grace's avatar was. She had thought about joining them, but her eyes kept threatening to close.

She hadn't seen her friends much that week. Kiri was busy with Mo'at and Lo'ak was in trouble with his dad. She had spent way too much time with Spider, the siblings spending a lot of time together.

While Spider was practicing his archery, Dom was sitting not too far away reading or working on a new top.

Now, Dom was very thankful to hang out with her friends again. Even if it could potentially get them into trouble.

The human girl laughed as Spider jumped from one branch to another. The large branches they were crossing connected two floating mountains together. As she glanced down, Dom could only see clouds.

"Go monkey boy!" Kiri cheered, her brother also cheering on their friend. From behind them, Tuk laughed with Dom.

Lo'ak had believed this was the perfect time to sneak out. His older brother was going to be with their parents all day, giving the troublesome group enough time to have fun without getting caught.

With their feet back on the floating mountain, Tuk took the opportunity to stop and play with a plant. Dom slowed down as Lo'ak called back to her.

"Tuk! Keep up!"

"I'm coming!" The younger girl giggled, grabbing Dom's hand. 

"Bro why'd you bring her anyway?" Spider questioned, having a feeling the small girl would only slow them down. His question got Lo'ak to stop running, giving Dom a chance to really look around and admire the nature that surrounded them.

"She's such a crybaby. She was like, 'you're not supposed to go to the battlefield. I'll tell Mom if you don't let me come.'" He mocked, his voice going higher to imitate Tuk.

"Don't pick on her." Kiri defended her sister, the younger na'vi leaning between Dom and Spider's shoulders to stick her tongue out at her brother. Dom giggled, ruffling Tuk's braids.

Rolling his eyes, Lo'ak continued to lead the group further into the forest. Dom looked around as they ran, enjoying the feeling of being in nature. Her bright smile turned into a frown as they came across a fallen helicopter, one that was tangled up in vines.

Lo'ak and Spider climbed up, eager to look inside.

"Are there any dead bodies up there?" Tuk asked, letting go of Dom's hand to get closer. Letting Tuk walk over to where their brothers were, Dom looked around. Her smile returned when she found a bright purple flower growing near the wreck.

"Kiri! Come look at this!" She looked around to find her friend, worry sketched across her face when she couldn't spot her. "Where'd she go?"

Spider shrugged his shoulders as he jumped down. "I'll go look for her."