Chapter Nineteen: Baby Crazed&NewPhase

Fate. A word most use in place of belief. A word that I find a contradiction. How can the universe determine what happens next? Yet the answer is simple; Fate. Its a powerful word that can do anything. I myself am a in between believer of fate. But I must say, Fate had it's doing in my life thus far. Even still, I never confuse a occurrence of fate with a fortunate blessing.

I have truly been blessed.

Day after day, I grow. Week after week I squeal. With yet another passing month, my anticipation grows and my hormones become more and more outrageous. Fortunately for me, I have a great fiancé who understands and withstands my racing emotions.

My poor Michael.

"Baby..." I lull, circling my index finger over his cotton V-neck tee.

It's nearly five in the morning and I'm honestly still very much tired. Oh but my hormones have a completely different idea and plan for me. I'm having strong cravings, and it's not for food. My cravings are of flesh on flesh. I hate to wake Michael, who had a pretty busy day in the studio yesterday, but I can't sleep without this fire being put out.

Stirring in his slumber, Michael let's out a long yawn. After his expected yawn, he forces one eye open.

"Yes?.." He finally answers, his tone exhausted and his voice raspy.

I do feel a little more guilty, but I reiterate, my hormones are everywhere and I'm pretty irritable when certain flame is not pleasurably smothered.

"Can you wake up for me? Please..." I whisper, slipping my palm into his V-neck.

His once closed eyes shoot open. A sleepy smirk plays across his lips as he glances down at me with sheer amusement.

"Mama what's to play?" He whispers, biting down on his bottom lip.

Oh my, that was enough right there.

"Mhm... Just a little lovin'" I return his smirk, pecking his jawline.

He hisses, enjoying my trailing kisses. I love our intimacy during my second trimester. I could wake up at three in the morning, fully aroused and Michael will happily fix that little problem with his skilled hands and tongue. Even now at five months, he still can't keep his hands off of me and I don't mind at all, sometimes.

"Girl, maybe you should stay in the second trimester for five more months... Damn" He whispers huskily, gently lifting my chin to meet in a kiss.

I moan in satisfaction of finally having his lips on mine. Oh and when he asks for an entrance, I gladly allow him in. This man hasn't even done anything and I'm fully aroused and ready for his offerings.

Slowly, those long slender fingers makes use of themselves, trailing the outline of my growing stomach all the way down. Oh and when he touches my precious bud, I nearly climax right then and there. I've become extremely sensitive during this pregnancy and intimacy has wreaked the worst end of my sensitivity. I could be aroused one minute and climaxing within seconds, too exhausted to finish.

Michael has been patient with me, knowing that sometimes he'll have to deal with those situations, like a man. But, for the most part, I try to linger for his pleasure as well. It's only fair.

"Mm... Baby, I-I... Mhm" I moan, closing my eyes, enjoying his fingers all too well.

"Damn Jess, I just started... Don't do it yet" He whispers, slowly retrieving his fingers to plant small kisses around my neck and jawline.

Soon enough, kisses are rounded around my stomach before he disappears beneath the sheets. I clench the satin ivory sheets in anticipation, feeling his warm breath teasing me wonderfully. I swear the man has a tongue that can not only speak sweetness, but can give sweetness. I just can't explain the feeling, the surge I feel. But, oh my that euphoria when he's finished. I swear it should be a sin the way that tongue works.