Episode 2: Hello Emma

Y/N POV:

School came once again and Piper started a broadcast so I decided to listen to it.

Piper: For AQR Web Radio, welcome to Autopsy of a Crime. This is Piper Shaw podcasting the murder investigation of Nina Patterson, day-by-day as it unfolds. So, it's been four days since this brutal slaying and local Sheriff Clark Hudson is still looking for Nina's ex-boyfriend, Tyler O'Neil, as a person of interest. With this town's blood-soaked history, echoes of Lakewood's homegrown psycho, Brandon James, are everywhere. Walking the streets, you can hear terrified locals wondering, could he be back? This also is bringing up a haunting from the past. Back 19 years ago, in Woodsboro, California a man murdered his girlfriend and her friend and was eventually caught in this very town. Police checked and he was still in his cell. Is this a one-time killing or are there more to come?

I exit Piper's broadcast as I arrived at the police station for questioning. I entered the as the police question me.

Hudson: So, your grandpa. I mean you really think it's heathy of him to murder all those people?

"I was not born at that time but from what my dad said he should get the chair... Not to mention the fact he killed my grandma but not before he murdered all her friends."

Hudson: You ever contacted him or asked him about any related events of that evening?

"I have not talked to him in my entire life and I don't attend to."

Hudson: ...Okay, well, I think we're done here.

"Thank you."

I got up and grabbed my bag and I walked by Kieran.

"See you at school."

I walked to school and arrived as I see an entire section set up for Nina. I walked up to Noah and Audrey.

"Noah, can we talk?"

Noah: Sure.

I pulled him aside.

"Did you tell anyone I'm related to a psychopath?"

Noah: No.

"Really? Cause I just got out of the police station after being questioned about my grandpa."

Noah: What makes you think I told someone.

"Cause you're you. You babbled it all over the place."

We then hear talking and see Piper interviewing the school.

"Oh, my God it's her."

Noah runs over and talks to her. After I cleared Noah, I was about to go over when I hear Jake yell,

Jake: Someone's ass is toast!

I look and see Jake walking towards us.

Jake: Noah!

I ran and got in front of Jake.

"What's wrong?"

Jake pushed me aside and approached Noah.

Noah: What's up?

Jake: Was it you, nerd? Was this payback for the lake?

"What happened at the lake?"

Jake: We left him in the middle of the water and he was pulled and now he did that to my truck!

"What happened to your truck?"

Jake showed me, Noah, and Audrey a photo of his truck which is now defaced.

"Oh, shit."

Jake: it went viral.