Episode 5: Exposed

Y/N's POV:

I went to the bathroom and clean my face and I splashed water on me and I looked in the mirror and saw my grandpa.

Billy: Hello, Y/N.

I gasped and turned around... no one was there. I turned back and I still see him.

"Grandpa?"

Billy: Just think of me as part of your consciousness. Now, you know, the killer is still out there and he won't stop until he kills each and every one of you.

"What do you want me to do about it?"

Billy: Part of me is in you.

"I beg your pardon?"

Billy: Part of my dark side is in you as in you can kill without hesitation.

I was shocked but before I could do anything I hear my phone go off and I checked it. I went wide eyed. The video first showed Emma having sex with Will but then it changes to me being related to Billy Loomis.

"How the-"

I looked up and grandpa was gone. I looked back at it and I exited it. I then went to school and I was walking through the halls as everyone looked at me.

Boy 1: It's him.

Boy 2: He'd probably will turn out like him.

I continue to walk through the halls as everyone back away from me in fear.

Boy 3: Murderer.

I then see Emma, and Audrey and I go towards them.

"I would kill you and Noah but you're my friends. How you holding up Emma."

Emma: I don't know. I just feel so exposed.

Audrey: There is a little bit of cosmic justice at play here. That which doesn't destroy us-

"Makes us stronger. I know."

Audrey: How you holding up?

"Well, after I saw Grandpa die... Pretty shitty."

Will: Em.

He looks at us and we walk off.

"My grandpa."

Audrey: What about him?

"He's haunting me. I saw him in the mirror."

Audrey: So, it's like The Old Dark House?

"Yeah, but to be honest it somewhat helps me seeing him again. I miss him."

The bell then rang and we went to class. I then sat down.

Noah: Hey, Emma, Y/N, again, I am just so exponentially sorry about those videos and pictures. I had no idea that it was gonna just mutate and spread like this crazy zombie sex virus. And that came out horribly...

Emma: It's okay, Noah. I mean, it's not okay, but... You could have known what was going to happen.

Mr. Branson: Okay, everybody. We are still reeling of the past events, but we do have learning to do. But we will resume our scene work next week. Let's get back to Hawthorne. The Scarlet Letter. It's a classic tale of hypocrisy, misogyny, and female oppression.

Jake: Mr. Branson, seriously, with all the cyber-bullying and GIFs and mayhem going down... Who cares?

Mines and everyone else's phones went off. I checked it and it was a video of Emma and Will making out and it then changed to me holding a dead person's head with a message.