Episode 20: The Vanishing

The next morning, Y/N, Emma and Audrey were in Audrey's room.

Emma: We haven't been in your room in a while. It's changed.

Audrey: Yeah.

Emma: After last night, we need answers about Piper.

Y/N: This is about the three of us and Piper, and you can't keep things from us anymore.

Audrey: I get it. Okay, uh... Think of this as your own personal Audrey Jensen AMA. Do your worst.

Emma: Okay. So... You knew that Piper was my half-sister the whole time that she was here in Lakewood?

Audrey: Yeah.

Emma: And last year, when... I started to think that the killer was probably my half-sibling... why didn't you say anything?

Audrey: I never, in a million years, thought she could be the killer. And she swore to me she wasn't.

Y/N: And you thought that was good enough for you?

Audrey: No, no. She and I... The night Rachel died, I was with Piper. We were up late at the Crescent Palms Motel, going over Brandon James stuff. If she didn't kill Rachel, how could she be the killer? And... And I thought she was my friend.

Emma: Okay. Okay. So... You were with Piper.

Audrey: Yes.

Emma: How do we know that you're not lying right now?

Audrey: I would never use Rachel in a lie.

Y/N: Kind of hard to believe that after everything that's happened.

Audrey: You know me.

Emma: ‭No. We knew you. We were best friends. And then, we drifted apart.

Audrey: That's one way to say it.

Emma: And then, you brought Piper here to get back at us.

Audrey: No!

Emma: Even if you didn't know that she was a psycho, you were still trying to do that to hurt us.

Audrey: No! No, I wasn't!

Y/N: ‭Yes, you were! Why else would you bring her here?

Audrey: I wanted to make a documentary about Brandon James. This was not about you, Emma nor Y/N. It was about Lakewood and-and hypocrisy.

Emma: And we were just collateral damage?

Audrey: Oh, my God.

Y/N: Audrey, this is your last chance, okay? Tell us the truth. No more lying, no more half-truths, no more covering.

Emma: We need to be on the same side right now, and we am definitely not on your side.

Audrey: I don't know what else to say.

Emma: Okay. This was a horrible idea.

Y/N and Emma leave. Noah was trying to call Zoe.

Zoe (Voicemail): I can't come to the phone right now, but leave a message.

Noah: Hey, Zoe! Zo-ologist! Sorry, not funny. Just trying it out. Um... Hey, so you weren't in psych today. What's up? You're always in class, so, uh, just thought I'd say hey. Hey! Um... anyway, not stalker-y, but just, you know, given the recent events, maybe you could call, text, uh, bat signal, so I know you're okay? Okay. Um...

He gets a message from Zoe telling him to come to their spot. He arrives and he gets another message telling Noah that she's here. Zoe then tells him to go into the forest. He goes further and further until he stops.