Episode 13: Vacancy

Y/N POV:

I woke up and Brooke was sleeping with me, and I got up and got dressed. My phone then vibrated, and I checked, and it was from Ghostface.

'Hey killer, I got a gift for you.'

He sent me an address and it was at a cemetery. I was confused and I wrote a note to Brooke telling her that we'd talk later, and something came up. I went to the cemetery and the police were surrounding the cemetery. I then saw Sheriff Acosta. He stopped me.

Sheriff Acosta: Sorry, Loomis. You can't cross.

"Why what happened here?"

He looked at me.

"Sheriff Acosta, what wrong?"

Sheriff Acosta: It's your grandpa.

I looked at him confused and he sighed.

Sheriff Acosta: Follow me.

He led me to a gravesite, and I saw who it was. It was my grandpa. I approached the coffin and saw there was no body.

"How?"

Sheriff Acosta: We don't know. Somebody probably dug it up.

"Why would they do this?"

Sheriff Acosta: We are still trying to find out who did it and trying to find the body.

I then got a text message, and it was from Brooke, and she told me to come over to her practice.

"I got to go."

I left the scene as I got a phone call. I answer.

???: Suprise killer.

"Listen here asshole. If you did something to my grandpa's body, I swear to God I'll-"

???: You'll what? Shoot me in the head like what you did with Piper? Go to the police? Don't forget. If you tell anyone I'll kill them.

He hangs up and I walk off and go to Brooke's practice. When I arrive, I went to find Brooke as the woman speaks.

Woman: Okay, you'll be standing in a line. Shoulders back, like this. That's good. And, as you're introduced, you'll step up.

I see Brooke trying to call Jake. She put her phone away and I walked up to her.

"Hey, love."

I kiss her cheek.

Brooke: I woke up and I found a note... Really?

"I'm sorry. Something came up."

Brooke: You're forgiven.

We kiss and I look at her.

"So... Care to explain what you're doing at a Lady of the Lake pageant?"

Brooke: My dad is making me. Maddox pride.

"Of course, he is. He is going to be your escort?"

Brooke: Oh, I haven't thought about that. Um, no. Who has their dad as their escort?

I look around and I raise my hand. Sme smiles and shakes her head.

Brooke: Of course.

"So, who's going to be your escort?"

Brooke: I'm looking at him.

"Aw."

We then notice Gustavo and he waves at us. We walked to Gustavo.

Brooke: Not a spectator event.

Gustavo: He's here.

He points at me.