Episode 23: Halloween Special

In a courtroom a security guard walks through multiple newscasters.

Security Guard: Coming through, guys. Watch out. Watch out. Coming through.

Plaintiff: All rise.

Everyone stands up as the judge sits down.

Judge: I am struck by the sheer inhumanity of what one human being is capable of inflicting upon not just one, but over a dozen other human beings. Accordingly, you are sentenced to the maximum penalty allowed by law: ten life terms to be served consecutively.

Soon after the two security guards lead him to a holding pin.

Security Guard: He looks more like a movie star than a murderer. What'd he do, kill 'em with his good looks?

Security Guard 2: A Knife, actually, and a scythe. Hell, I even heard he used a clothe iron. Slaughtered his friends and his family with whatever he put his hands on... Until his girlfriend and her friend showed him who was boss.

The security guard put him in the holding pin and locked it.

Security Guard 2: Look, transport said they, uh... They wanted to wait out that media circus out there, so I'ma go check it... See if it died down. Your girlfriend and friend!

He laughs as he leaves and shuts the door behind him. Kieran looks up and sees two Ghostface's.

Kieran: Hey, I got to use the can.

Security Guard: Nope.

Kieran: What am I supposed to do?

Security Guard: Figure it out.

The two Ghostface's quietly open the door above the security guard.

Security Guard 2 (Radio): It's crazy out here.

Security Guard: We got a clear path out the gate?

Security Guard (Radio): Nope. We'll be here for a while.

Security Guard: Copy that.

He turns around and sees the two Ghostface's.

Security Guard: Jesus!

The first attacks the security guard and snaps his neck and he falls to the ground dead. The second Ghostface grabs the key and unlocks the cell. Kieran walks out.

Kieran: All right, you kept your word. So, you gonna tell me who you are?

The second Ghostface slashes Kieran's neck as he falls to the ground and tries to crawl away. The Second Ghostface turns him over and he lifts his mask revealing who he is. Kieran looks at the first Ghostface and he lifts his mask also. The second Ghostface then whispers something to him as the first Ghostface tells him something and then the second Ghostface kills him. A few hours later, Y/N and Billy are at home as they hear the news of Kieran's death.

Y/N: He deserved it.

Billy: Yeah, he did.

Y/N checks his time, and it was also time for school.

Y/N: Time for school.

Y/N sees Emma and Brooke pull up. Y/N hugs Billy and drives off to school where multiple newscasters are waiting to question them.

Emma: Stop. No, please.

Brooke: I can't deal with this.

Emma: I'm just trying to get inside.

Newscaster 1: Any comment on Kieran Wilcox's murder?

Newscaster 2: Brooke, Y/N, how do you feel about your father's and your parents' murder getting butchered?