Episode 21: Heavenly Creatures

Noah and Zoe were in the hospital as they watched Mayor Maddox's speech.

Mayor Maddox: Sheriff Acosta and I are doing everything possible to make sure that we apprehend the person responsible for these heinous crimes. We did not deserve Piper Shaw, and we do not deserve these new horrors.

Y/N and the others arrive.

Y/N: Hey!

Audrey: Hey. Hey, guys.

Emma: How you doing?

Zoe: Could've been worse.

Emma: I, um... I got you a coffee, and I got you a mocha, coconut, extra shot, right?

Noah: I can only have clear fluids.

Emma: Right. Right. Sorry.

Brooke: Um, we, uh... we downloaded a bunch of movies to watch. All your creepy faves!

Kieran: Psycho, Night of the Living Dead, It Follows.

Noah: What do you say, Zoe wanna watch it with me?

Zoe smiles and nods. Soon after Y/N was in a hotel room. Brooke enters.'

Y/N: Welcome home.

Brooke: Hm, home, huh?

Y/N: Yeah. I say we will stay here forever.

Brooke: Mm, I say you're crazy.

Brooke notices the food.

Brooke: Oh, someone's good at room service.

Y/N: You have some options for lunch.

Brooke sees her father on TV.

Y/N: Yeah, that's been playing on loop for an hour now. Want me to turn it off.

Brooke: No.

Mayor Maddox: We have survived this kind of rampage before and we will survive it again, by keeping our loved ones close, home, where they belong, with their families, safe and sound.

Y/N: He was talking to you, wasn't he?

Mayor Maddox: Lakewood has a dark past, but-

Brooke turns off the TV. With Emma, Audrey, and Kieran they were looking through Noah's stuff.

Kieran: I don't know how we're gonna decipher this without Noah.

Emma notices the Piper picture.

Emma: Audrey, is there anything that you haven't told me and Y/N about Piper?

Audrey: No. No, no. I promise, you know the whole horrible, embarrassing story.

Emma looks through a box and sees a cut-out newspaper of Will and Billy Loomis's deaths. He then notices something in the newspaper about Will. She sees Eli.

Emma: Guys? Hey, hey. Come here. Look at this.

Audrey: Will's funeral.

Emma: No, look in the background.

Kieran: Oh, my God. That's Eli.

Audrey: Eli was in Lakewood?

Emma: Did you know this?

Kieran: No.

Emma: What was Eli doing at Will's funeral?

After Audrey talked with Noah Emma called Y/N over to her home and they began to discuss Eli as they laid out everything that Noah had on a table as Audrey showed them a text she got.