Episode 10: Revelations

Y/N POV: 

We watch as Sheriff Hudson is tied up as people talk to each other. I tried to call Brooke but she was not answering her phone. I tried to call my parents and they aren't answering. Me and Emma walk towards Maggie.

Emma: Mom? What's going on?

Maggie: Seth Branson escaped. There's an officer dead on the scene.

Emma: Oh, my God.

Maggie: They think the crime scene looks staged.

I go to the bathroom and I see my grandpa.

Billy: I told you. He is still out there and he won't stop until he kills you and your friends. Find him and kill him.

I hear screaming and I go outside and see Ghostface staring at the camera. People started to panic as we went out of the building and I went home to see my parents aren't there. I called them but they did not answer. That's when Emma called and told me they might have found Sheriff Hudson. We arrived and see Sheriff Hudson tied to a tree.

Maggie: Okay. Clark. Clark, it's Maggie. Untie him! Can you hear me? It's okay. We're here. We got you. It's okay. Okay?

Sheriff Hudson: Sorry I missed the dance.

Maggie: Don't you worry. You're gonna be taking me to a lot of dances, okay? Shh.

Maggie used the scissors to cut Sheriff Hudson free and when she did his guts came out and he dies. The ambulance came and took Sheriff Hudson away. We then went to the police station. I walk off as I call my parents again and they pick up.

"Dad?"

Ghostface: Hello, Y/N.

"You son of a bitch."

Ghostface: What's wrong, you sound mad.

"If you hurt them-"

Ghostface: You'll what? Kill me? Tonight, this all ends.

"Yeah, it ends with me shoving a knife straight through your chest."

Ghostface: Come and get me Billy Jr.

He hangs up and I go towards Emma who is sitting down.

Emma: Y/N, what's wrong?

"Ghostface... He has my family."

Emma phone rings and it was from Noah.

Emma: Noah?

Noah: Well, I've almost isolated the signal. And I figure out why we can't reach people. The malware doesn't just access webcams. It turns off ringers and notifications.

Emma: So, they don't even know that we've been trying to contact them. Oh my God. He's cutting us off from everyone.

Noah: Yeah, pretty much. Oh, yes. I got it! It's 1221 Sparrow Drive?

"That's Brooke's place?"

Emma: Wait Audrey, and Jake are there, and I... I just sent Piper over there to check on them.

Noah: Tell the cops we've got him.

"Do you think that's where my parents are?"

Emma: Could be. Let's call the cops.

Mine's and Emma's phone goes off and we see a text message.

'No cops, or they will all be headline news.'

Noah: Emma? Y/N? Do you hear me?

Emma: Noah, pick us up at the Sheriff's station right now.

"I'll meet you over there."