Episode 16: Jeeper Creepers

3rd POV:

It was the next day and Noah was doing a broadcast.

Noah: It's been one day since Jake Fitzgerald's body was found, and the grizzly reality of how he died is setting in.

At the police station Y/N was in the bathroom after being questioned about his parents' deaths. He did not mention the phone calls he got from Ghostface.

Noah: That sort of grief is a tricky thing. You don't know what to feel. Should you be furious? Should you be frightened? Should you be sad? It can swallow you up or weigh you down or ignite a fire inside you.

Y/N looks in the mirror and he get angry and punches the mirror breaking it into pieces as he stares at it. Audrey was hitting a punching bag until she grabbed her backpack and threw it.

Noah: When murder hits this close to home... it makes you see the world in a new way. People, too. Even the ones you trust start to look a little different. Because when everyone's a suspect, there is no innocence. Soon after Noah finished the broadcast Emma came to Noah.

Emma: Hey, Noah. It's me. open up.

Noah: Uh, hold on. Just a second.

Noah covers up the murder board and he answers the door.

Noah: Hey! Was that locked? That's weird. Sorry. Uh, what's up? What's going on?

Emma: Um, I have something I need to tell you. The last thing that Piper said to me, and Y/N, was that she had one more surprise. I think that surprise just killed Jake and Y/N's parents and is now terrorizing all of us.

Noah: You mean Piper's accomplice.

Emma: Yes. I know. You've been saying it all along, but, now, I'm ready to know the truth. I need to see your board.

Noah: The board? No, no, no! It's under construction. It's not ready. You're not ready. Nobody's ready.

Emma: Noah, I'm ready.

She takes off the sheet and sees Audrey as the prime suspect.

Emma: Audrey? What? Why do you think that?

Noah: Audrey said some strange things during the lockdown. And then, she went all Frankenstein lynch mob on Stavo, and-and she... she just... You know, her temper's been off the charts lately.

Emma: That's it? That's... That's all that you have?

Noah: It's just a feeling I have.

Emma: A feeling? It's not Audrey! Noah, the killer has gotten in your head, okay? He... He wants you to connect dots that don't even exist! It is part of his game, okay? He is trying to make it so that you cannot trust anything or anyone.

Noah: It could all be a part of his plan. Yeah.

Emma: It has to be.

Emma phone vibrates and she checks it.

Emma: It's Brooke. It's Brooke. She said Y/N came to her. I have to go. It's not Audrey, so unless you have something real to back that up, you need to take down her picture right now.

She leaves as she goes to Brooke's home.

Brooke: He's on the couch. He has not said a word.

They see Y/N sitting there. Emotionless.

Emma: Y/N?

He looked up at her and then looked back down staring at a pencil.

Y/N: ...