Chapter 8: Aiko Takami v.s. Rumi Usagiyama

Rumi Usagiyama! Come at me with all you got!" I yell as I run back towards the field. "You got it shortcake!" Rumi yells as she follows me, and before I can reach the middle of the field, she grabs my ankle to keep me from flying away. I totally forgot about her speed, after all, she has the leg strength of a bunny rabbit. I then summon storm clouds and make a smoke screen as I use my lightning speed to shock Rumi's arm to get free of her grasp.

   I then speed away at the speed of light. Once I'm a good distance I fly up to get a good over look. I can see Rumi right in the middle looking around for me until she finally looks up and sees me. There's no way she'll get me up this high. I think to myself, of course I made sure I didn't relax at all. I made sure of that because, I mean come on, I'm fighting a third-year, AKA a soon to be Pro Hero, I've gotta keep my guard up. 

   Of course I end up feeling safe anyways and let my guard down. Once that happens I see Rumi use her legs and boost all the way up to where I am (Like 50 feet in the air or whatever) and kicks me down. "Ugh! See that's what I get when I fight hot women." I say as I collect myself and say over and over in my head I have a boyfriend.

   Once I regain my focus I jet towards Rumi and give her three firey punches; one in the gut, another from behind her sending her upwards, and the last one sending her 100ft down in 4 seconds. Without a moments hesitation I flew right down to her and grabbed her in my light lasso and threw her into a wall.  Once I get close enough to her I use my speed to fly up and let go of her, I then zoom to the opposite side and make a leafy, but charp fist and hit her with it into the wall right across from the one she hit earlier. I then zoom back up to her and ask, "Ready to surrender, bunny ears?" Just as I look at her face I see a smile on her face as she does a roundhouse kick and I hit the wall across from us. I then feel a warm liquid pouring down my face. (Cue Gaara moment)

   "AAHHHH! BLOOD! MY BLOOD!!!" I yell. Now I'm pissed as I start going off on Rumi. I hit her over and over with each element. Then after I finally use my Light Element I see black veins going down my arms as beams of darkness shoot out of my hands towards Rumi. I try my hardest to stop it but the darkness just gets stronger. Black wings sprout from my back and I start floating in the air as a big orb of darkness consumes me and I fall.

Rumi POV:

   I quickly dodge the dark beams just shot at me and see Aiko start floating in the air. Then a big black orb surrounds her and she falls. I run towards her and catch her before she falls. "Aiko? Aiko, are you okay?" I softly slap her face to try and wake her up but nothing happens. Just as I pick her up and start walking back towards her brother I see her boyfriend running up to me. "What happened?!" He asks as his eyes start to tear up. "She was socking me until these weird black beams started shooting out of her hands. Then she was floating in the air with these dark wings and a big orb of darkness consumed her. Then I caught her before she fell all the way to the ground." I say looking down at her. 

   "Give her to me. I'll take her to Recovery Girl." The boy says as her little brother follows suit. "It was nice to meet you Ms. Mirko! Big Bro, I'm coming too, she's my sister!" I'm admired by the kids gusto. "Nice to meet you too Kei-chan." I say waving to them as they walk away.

Touya POV:

   I create a bed of fire making sure that it won't burn you as I set you up there and fly you to the hospital this time, Leaving Mirko behind as your brother follows. "Please be okay, please be okay!" I say as Recovery Girl gives you a check up. "Do you know what these veins are, young man?" I nod and explain everything that happened. "Oh my! I'll do what I can to help, but she has to learn how to control this part of her quirk." I nod and wait outside.

   After a few minutes, she came back outside and let us know you were awake. I spring right up and run over to you. "Oh my god! Baby, are you ok? Do you need anythi-" you interrupt me. "What did I say about you taling too much?" You say raspily. "I'm fine I just need to rest. Chiyo let me know what happened, guess I have more training to do with my quirk, huh?" I kiss your forehead and stand up so Keigo can talk to you. "Sis!" He yells as he runs up to hug you. "Hey baby bro. Why are you crying?" You ask him as he wipes them away. "I'm not crying something just got in my eye... is all. Are you okay, I heard what happened from Ms. Mirko." You chuckle "Touya, I think you're rubbing off on my little brother too much. Since when are you this worried? Usually you would be like 'Sis can I see your scars? Battle scars are SOO COOL!' ." You both chuckle. "Well this time I don't have any battle scars, I just still have these black veins, see?" You show him your veins. "Yeah, and your eyes are all black! It's so cool!" He says wiping away the last of his tears.

   "Alright birdie, we gotta go. Let your sister rest, and we can see her tomorrow." I say as I pull Keigo out of the room (Sorta like Bakugo did with Kaminari that one episode). "Bye Sis! Bye Ms. Chiyo!" I chuckle as they say their 'goodbyes'.

~The end!~

The fight felt a little short while typing, what do you guys think?

   Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter and don't worry. You won't be going to the hospital very often like Midoriya.

Bye luvs❤️🖤❤️