Chapter 14: The Last Sports Festival!

Your POV:

Over the past few weeks, everyone has been training for the upcoming Sports Festival. They all want to be able to leave U.A. High with a huge 'BANG!' and emerge as the best Pro Heros in all of Japan, maybe the world! Over the training session, I realized that Atsuhiro Sako has amazing physical abilities and is an exceptional hero in training! He and Touya got along really well. It was as if they were best friends in a different universe! It was like he was the only person other than me to be able to sustain Touya's saltiness and attitude.

"Babe! Atsu!" I screamed as I ran over to the two friends out of breath. "Hey, are you ok?" They said in unison. "Yeah, I'm ok. Whooo!" I sighed of exhaustion. "Just tired. I've been training on how high and how long I can fly." Their eyes widened with excitement. "Right now, I can fly as high as the Tokyo Tower, and I can fly for a good 5 hours." I explain quickly, out of breath. "That's really cool!" Atsu said, amazed. "How have you two been training?" I asked, walking around them. "I'm still trying to practice my own version of my father's 'Prominence Burn'." Touya said as he flied up and tried over and over to create bigger flames than he ever has before. "I've been practicing with compressing bigger things." He says as he compresses Touya's flames. He gets mad and grabs Atsu by the collar. "Oi, what the hell was that for? "Touya, let him go. He didn't do anything wrong."

"Oh yeah? What if I don't? What are you gonna do about it?"

"This!"

I attempted to use my light beams to separate them, but my darkness popped up again. "No! No, no, no, no, no! Not again!" Darkness shoots out from my hands and throws Touya to the nearest wall. As I hear him scream in pain and agony, I feel tears pour out of my eyes. Everyone's screaming and running, as my quirk gets out of control. My beams shoot out everywhere as the veins start spreading all over my body. I let out a shrill scream as my body flew up into the air, but before anything else happened, it all stopped.

The whole world just stood still.

No one moved, and no time passed.

As I descend back to the ground, I walk around looking at what my quirk -no- what I've done. Atsu was right below me trying to compress all my beams to keep everyone safe. I see teachers at the doors activating their quirks and running into action. As I kept walking around, I came up to the one sight I did not want to see at all. Touya, my boyfriend, passed out, blood dripping down his face, and the huge wall that he was thrown into...

By me.

I started crying at the sight of my injured boyfriend. How could I have done this? How could I have hurt the person I care about the most? As thoughts start rushing through my head, I snap back to reality. Everything starts moving again, and I fall. Then the whole world just goes quiet...

This seems familiar...

The endless falling...

The feeling of wrongdoing...

And the ones I love and care for: hurt or trying to save me...