U.A. Gala (Gone wrong)

Recap: We all walked into the Gala. I had expected to see everyone having fun and mingling, but instead, it was completely pitch black. I couldn't see anything. What was going on?

   "Where is everyone?" I whispered as I felt everyone separate. I could feel my legs shaking as I walked on and used my arms to figure out where I was going. I ended up bumping into a table. Ok... So this place isn't completely empty... but where is everyone? Is this a prank?

   I continued thinking before I mentally face palmed. How could I be so stupid? I have a phone! I rolled my eyes at my thoughts and take my phone out of my purse, and my eyes become blinded by the bright light. I quickly turn my brightness down before I go blind and turn on my flashlight.

   I shine the light all around and still find nothing. Then I start hearing whispers and soft giggling. I jumped at the sounds and started taking a 360° turn every few seconds, and I trudged on. "Come on, guys. This isn't funny anymore," I chuckle nervously. "You can all come out now..." Still no answer. I decided to give up and keep searching.

   Once I finally let my guard down, I was surprised by warm, masculine hands on my shoulders. I jumped in shock and tried to punch the person, but I missed. As I tried to fight back, something hit my neck, and I blacked out.

   When I woke up, I found myself in a modernly decorated room. Full of blacks, grays, whites, and gold. I tried to wiggle around, but I couldn't because I was tied to a chair. I then heard footsteps coming closer to me. When they stopped, I looked up and saw two figures. "Good morning, sweetie. Did you have a good little nap?" The man had a deep voice, and either an Australian or British accent, I couldn't quite tell.

   As I slowly regained consciousness, I saw the two men. They were both around 5'11 and 6 ft tall, were both wearing all black, and were very muscular. They stared at me with lustful eyes as the other one spoke up. "What should we do with her, big bro?" Huh. So they were brother's. Very good looking brother's at that... WAIT! I have a boyfriend, I can't be thinking about that! I shook the thoughts out of my head and opened my mouth to speak. "Wh-why am I here? What do you want from me?"

   They looked at each other and laughed. Weird, no one's ever replied that way. "My my... the beauty can speak. Well, before explanations, there are always introductions! My name is Axel Caruso, and this here, is my brother: Max Caruso. Now for your question, hmm," Why does that name sound so familiar? Is this guy serious? Is this a kidnapping or what?! He's acting like he already knows me!! "I'm not going to tell you." He finally said. "WHAT?! Why not? Don't I deserve to know what my captor-well captors in this situation want from me?" I pout. "Oh, by all means! You absolutely deserve that! What I meant was," He came up to my ear. "Why tell you, when we can show you?" He whispered.

He backed up from me and snapped his fingers, and the ropes that were keeping me tied to a chair were gone! Then Axel walked towards me and picked me up like I weighed nothing. "What are you doing? Put me down!" He shook his head 'no' and took me to what seemed like a basement. Unlike the rest of his house, the basement had wooded walls and metal poles holding the place together. As he took me to the far back of the basement, he put me in the back room. I never knew that basements had extra rooms. Fascinating.

   "Sit here, princess, and don't touch anything." He walked outside and slammed the door shut, making me shiver. I was about to say something to express my boredom, but I heard Max and Axel talking. "We've got the girl. Now, what do we do?" Max asked, sounding guilty. "Simple. We get her to trust us, break her down and build her back up into a perfect killing machine! It's simple, if you follow my orders, then this will all go smoothly. And if not... there will be consequences.

~The end!~
777 words

   Hi luvs! Little disclaimer: This story will be on hiatus for a bit. Not too long, so don't worry. I'll just be doing some editing on the beginning and a bit of the middle. That's all!