𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

what world + are we in?
.

"Ariel, should we go back, aren't we too far?"

A curious mermaid and a striped fish were swimming and looking for unknown objects in the part of the Atlantic Ocean where a girl collected lost objects.

"Flounder stop being soft, nothing will happen, just..." She looked around "Stay close to me"

"Yes, I know, next to you, but I'm always scared, these adventures, haunted places and dark caves, don't you think you're overreacting?" Flounder walked beside Ariel as she picked up clear stones.

"These kinds of places are what interests me the most, maybe you'll discover something older from the ocean, something more useful for decoration" Ariel says excitedly as she swims beautifully.

"Hm, I don't think it would be useful for me, fish like me don't collect anything" Flounder sighed "We should go home"

"Yes, let's go home until we find something valuable" She slipped under the rock.

As they swam around each rock with mini caves, Ariel saw something shiny in a hidden hole in the cave...

"Flounder, we found something!" She swam quickly to the side of the cave.

"What? What is it?" Flounder followed.

The redhead transmitted herself to see it up close, a completely shiny stone with white stripes was leaning against one of the stones of illuminated colors, Ariel took it and started to analyze it.

"Flounder, look at this! Have you ever seen anything more beautiful than this rock in your entire life!?" Ariel perked up as the fish bobbed in confusion.

"Well, I've seen it! The Atlantic, the starfish, the colorful corals" He swam closer "But this, I've never seen this in my life, anyway, what is this?"

"I don't know, it seems to be very rare, we need to show Scuttle! He will know what this stone is" she put it in her bag before swimming back to the surface.

"Wait! Ariel! You're going too fast!" Flounder complained as he tried to keep up with her.

When she was about to reach the top, she was surprised by Scuttle trying to catch some fish in the water, but failing miserably.

"Aah puuuh, I need to be faster than these quick little fish! Hmm! I'm getting bigger than usual! Should I train to catch more fish? No, no, no, that would protect my game!" Scuttle was talking while swimming back and forth.

"Hello Scuttle, how are you?" Ariel curled up next to her and immediately the bird turned around with a big smile.

"Heeey girl! How are you too!? Hey hey, new news? Won't you tell me you got close to someone?" The bird joked.

"No! None of that, I just..." Ariel took it out of her bag "I found this"

"Ooooow this is new! I could have already picked up some random stones that I picked up, but this one, it's much newer, come here, let me take a closer look, come on, come on, come on" Ariel advanced towards the bird to analyze What is this stone