ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵒᵘʳ: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞.

It was already eclipse after Ariel and her friends found each other, were accepted and are sleeping next to the maruí where Ariel is kept

Ariel lay awake watching the stars outside her tent, counting each bright spot drifting through space, she wondered what would stars look like, a planet or a universe?

Swinging her legs, getting a little bored, now watching the larger trees above, seeing that spirit jellyfish approach again, stopping at Ariel's thigh, she stands still, to observe Eywa's soul...

It flew towards her face, touching her nose before pulling away, she wrinkled her nose like a cat and looked to where the Woodsprite was, it was heading towards the dark forest but lighting up from within.

She gets up and runs to catch up, runs away and looks around, several different fireflies were standing in the forest, when she passed, it was glowing brighter than usual...

She then stopped when she saw a river, a river that was lighter than moonlight, a color too strong to be at night...

She stood at the water's edge, touching the water with her fingers, very cool and natural, she withdrew her hand and her dark blue stripes became clear, I think when she comes into contact with water her skin changes color to a very beautiful one . strong .

Without thinking she waded into the water, feeling her skin wet with relief that she had turned on something she loved, heading for the middle of the lake, feeling that her legs were gone, she was a mermaid again.

Smiling contentedly, she began to swim around the water, although the lake was a little smaller, it was too big for her because of her size, diving and swimming like a dolphin.

Feeling alive like a fish, she made each turn inside the illuminated water, observing the mini fish that were inside, smiling and waving to them, impressive that the fish greeted her by turning around before returning to its place...

Now swimming very slowly to observe from above, seeing everything blurred by the water, he lay down sitting feeling the stone on his back and began to hum, snorting because no sound was coming out of it...

It was then that someone arrived at the lake...

She saw the likeness of a person at the edge of the lake, not noticing Ariel in the water, he sat up and put his feet in the water and swayed gently.

She went up a bit to see who the na'vi would be, smiling in love with knowing who it really was, so she made a plan...

She positioned herself for speed, wanted to scare him, just wanted to have a little fun.

Neteyam was sitting thoughtfully, tomorrow he will go out with his father and the warriors to attack the sky people, it happened that his mother and he saw them returning home on the star, he sighed tiredly and looked at the sky.

In one movement, he was startled by something coming out and grabbing him and pulling him into the water, he grabbed quickly to pounce, soon relaxing into the girl he had completely fallen in love with...

Ariel excited before pulling him back to the surface, now laughing as she looked at Neteyam's expression...

"Ariel? What are you doing here?" He squirted some water on her braids, swaying them, causing Ariel's tail to sway rapidly in the water.

She then sat next to Neteyam and showed her mermaid tail, making the biggest sigh "Are you half a fish!?" She laughed at the boy's enthusiasm.

"So it's true that fish are your ancestors from birth, sorry I forced that on you yesterday..." Neteyam scratched his head guiltily, Ariel forgave him comforting her hand on his back, finally stroking.

"But tell me, your clan never ate a different fish, like... food?" Ariel shook her head saying 'no' looking at the lake, feeling the little fish circling her tail fin.

She then nudged him and placed a finger on his forehead "What? Thinking?" She nodded her head "Tomorrow me and the other warriors are going to attack the sky people train, they arrived last night..." Neteyam was frustrated.

She poked again, made a confused face "Don't you know who the sky people are?" Ariel tilted her head "They are earth demons, called humans, they invaded mother earth to take her and destroy all life here, my father was one of them but he joined Eywa and is protecting the people"

Ariel looked up at the stars, she took his hand before pulling him along, she wanted to get out for a bit to try and cheer him up, not wanting the teenager to think about these unexpected thoughts...

He looked at her arching an eyebrow before realizing "Do you...want to go for a walk?" She nodded quickly before tugging once more, he was too big for her, he chuckled at her attempt before getting to his feet.

The two crossed another river, the water being carried under the waterfall, the waters carrying the force of the river below, Neteyam looked over his shoulder and smiled to see Ariel walking end to end on the stones, afraid of slipping because of the tremors in the legs..

He managed to grab her and put her on the ground next to her, before starting to walk, the girl was distracted by the water going down before hearing a whistle from the bigger one, looking away to follow him.

They found a place full of small grass, which even tickled her feet a little, but very comfortable to snuggle in, he motioned for her to sit on the floor with him...

The two looked at the night vision, observing various floating mountains, the stars, the clouds...

"I like to come here, let myself have very light thoughts of what strength" Ariel faced the boy "I'm responsible for protecting my family and my people, I'm proud of that but..."

He looked at the redhead "I almost have too much pressure with these matters and I end up failing unintentionally..." He stared at his hands "I just wish my father wasn't so hard on me and my brother and I'm afraid of letting him down tomorrow..."

Ariel leaned against Neteyam and cupped his face in her hands, she smiled lightly, her thumb lightly stroking the cheeks of the biggest...

He put his hands on her back and pulled her into a tight hug, Ariel laid her head on his chest, feeling her heart beat faster, she looked up at him again before pulling her face down to rest her forehead against his. ..

He breathed relieved and safe, he felt free when he touched her, her hair, her face and her hands...

"I wanted to hear your voice..." He smiled sadly, Ariel shook her head and leaned against his chest to look at the horizon...

He knew he would never speak, but he already wanted a dream of being able to hear her voice, he wanted to know how it sounded in his ears, to hear her call his name...

"Thanks for being here Ariel, I really appreciate it.." Ariel let out a cheerful humming sound, Neteyam smiled once more.

Thank you for coming into my life, I'm glad we're getting closer...

Published on 6.10.23.