𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

A new + life
.

Ariel calmly stood up before looking around once more, why did she go back to the soul world?

In front of the tree with the biggest threads, she had a vision of her death, Neteyam holding her while crying with sadness and loss, hugging her tight wanting to have her back, her brothers by her side depressed.

Did Ariel see that her friends were also dead?

She quickly looked from side to side looking for them, running through the tree if they were lost, to the other side of the misty forest...

"SCUTTLE!! FLOUNDER!! SEBASTIAN!??" Ariel called their names but never heard a response, no one was there again, alone as if in the only world, Ariel ran back to the tree and touched her fingers inches from the glowing trunk.

"you did it, daughter..." A familiar voice said behind her, turning to face her mother.

"You made your sacrifice mission for someone you love, I'm very proud of you" Athena placed her hands on Ariel's face, the girl smiled sweetly before remembering something.

"Where are my friends?" She asked worriedly, Athena soon answered.

"According to your answer, they will go anywhere according to you, you did what you should have done and there is only one thing left, you conquered many people of the na'vi world, being a great hero after your death... "

Ariel was still watching the Neteyam scene.

"I'm giving you a unique opportunity to go home or stay, it's your choice" Athena nodded at Ariel.

There was a moment of silence, Ariel still looking at him the vision "I know that... my father and my sisters, they always took care of me, they protected me in every way possible, they are my family, but.. "

Ariel touched the mirror of visions "He needs me a lot" Ariel faced her mother "Kiri needs me, her family needs me and I could feel at home again, like Atlântic, I feel a new world on that planet, there are so many things to discover and I still haven't found it, I need to go back"

"I would be homesick too, but I need to live my new life now" Ariel walked over to her mother put her hand on her arm "Mom, I have my deepest feelings for that boy, he made me feel loved again, from the first look of his eyes, he loves me very much and I love him too, he has always been by my side until now.."

"Let me go to him again...please?"

Athena gave a gentle smile before allowing, before Ariel's body glowed again, letting out a soul that had entered her at the time of the seizure "this is H'uwon, the soul that saved you from the seizure, if she hadn't entered in her body at that moment, the seizure would have killed you, thanks to her, she kept her state safe during the crisis, she will be with you from now on, also with your children"