į¶œŹ°įµƒįµ–įµ—įµ‰Ź³ Ė¢įµ‰įµ›įµ‰āæ; š‚ššš©š­š®š«šžš.

danger + the forest
.

"Hilarious, but you know what's funnier? You guys can breathe oxygen on Earth for hours and I can only breathe out there for like ten seconds

"Hilarious, but you know what's funnier? You guys can breathe oxygen on Earth for hours and I can only breathe out there for like ten seconds..." Spider entered the lab with the others.

Kiri took Ariel to the laboratory where she keeps her biological mother unconscious by the guarded glass, along with them, Spider and Lo'ak came to accompany, but for them it is already a daily routine, but Ariel was completely new to the eyes. . . . . .

"Ah, too bad, monkey boy, for you!" Kiri pretended to attack Spider and then laughed backing away from him, Spider didn't hesitate, he took a quick step towards Kiri, gripping her tail tightly.

Kiri jumped up and ran after Spider, the two of them hissing together, Kiri looking away to greet a familiar human.

Lo'ak took off his mask and took several breaths, watching his sister talk to the others, remembering someone and looked around, only a curious redhead messing with things.

Ariel looked at the scientific instruments on the tables in the place, touching and analyzing them carefully in her hands, her child's gaze discovering something, learning her new life in a magical world.

She looked at each belonging, on top of a breathing bag, she watched before her na'vis friends put on the oxygen mask, for fun to stay in the lab, but Ariel felt nothing and nothing in her breathing, she was breathing normally. .

Lo'ak even wondered why she was without her mask, his thoughts went away as Kiri passed him, she walked slowly behind Ariel, in an instant, Ariel felt something catch on her tail.

She gave a cute grunt and quickly turned around to see a smiling face, Ariel went to pretend to pat Kiri who walked away playfully, Kiri even ran away until she was on top of the glass, where her mother was sleeping..

Ariel followed, looking through the glass at the woman who looked a lot like her, placing her hands on the glass with a slight shiver, Ariel smiled slightly and looked at Kiri, who was wearing a happy smile.

"Hi mom" Kiri greeted her mom and hugged the glass, Kiri opened her eyes to Ariel and she pointed at her mom.

"Yes, and my biological mother, Grace Augustine, she's pretty, isn't she?" Ariel checked quickly before nodding, with a cute smile that made Kiri laugh at Ariel's cuteness, she got off the top to go to the computer, rummaged through the files to put in the old video of her mother, who was still human.

Ariel walked towards her slowly, looking with those black eyes with the video, seeing every detail of her mother, she also had red hair, white skin and black eyes too, she seems to be a beloved woman of this world, she said that the planet Na'vi is the paradise of your dreams.

Kiri slowly put the mask on and took it off to look at Ariel, who was still watching the video with her mouth open.

Lo'ak walked over and looked "So who got her pregnant?" He looked at Spider smug "I'm sure it was Norm"