į¶œŹ°įµƒįµ–įµ—įµ‰Ź³ įµ—Ź·įµ’: š‹šžššš«š§ š²šØš®š« š°ššš²š¬.

teach + your + ways
.

"Mother! Help!" A na'vi appeared in the clan, drawing everyone's attention, especially his family, who turned to the familiar voice.

"What happened-" His father was interrupted when he saw a different na'vi in his son's arms, which was the one his son had encountered when he radioed.

"Help her! She's losing a lot of blood!" The boy went to his mother, now his people were around watching the whole scene, especially the na'vi hybrid species in his arms.

"Give her here, I'll take her to Tsahik" His mother walked quickly to her son, he handed her over and the adult na'vi took it carefully, then took her inside, accompanied by their children.

"What happened?" His father put a hand on his shoulder.

"I was scared and..." The teenager ran a hand through his hair "I hit her with an arrow in the leg, I'm sorry" the father thought before sighing.

"Try not to be clumsy next time"

"yes sir"

"Lo'ak move out of the way! I want to see her!" A younger voice was behind the boy who watched his grandmother tend to the mysterious na'vi's wound.

"Oh! Tuk! has many corners for you to see!" Her brother let her pass, finally she could see the na'vi fish, she sighed in surprise before moving a little closer to Ariel's face.

"She's kind of weird..." Tuk kept his head confused and looked at his grandmother.

"She has a fish tail, it's so beautiful and shiny" Kiri studied the mermaid's loose tail, running her fingers over each scale.

"Could it be a new species of na'vi from other occult clans?" Spider asked beside her.

"Could be, but one thing interested me, that she has a star mark going down from her neck to the middle of her breasts" Mo'at analyzed Ariel's details.

"What could this symbol mean?" asked Lo'ak.

"A sign from Eywa?" Kiri says as she puts her hand on Ariel's forehead, her temperature was normal, it was just her injured leg, Kiri felt stronger when she was close to the mysterious na'vi, she felt the big mother's heart stronger than usual. .

"I can feel her..." Kiri smiled gently.

Then their other brother entered the maruí, drew the attention of the four.

"Look at him over there, let's congratulate him for hitting an innocent, great warrior" Lo'ak teased and took a slap on the head of his brother.

"It was an accident ok? I didn't mean to hurt her" Neteyam sat next to Ariel.

"Of course not, like a great na'vi warrior being scared by something stupid in the woods" Lo'ak crossed his arms.

Tuk touched Ariel's hair with Kiri "Your hair is soft and well braided, unique colors and very beautiful" Kiri said while smoothing, Tuk smiled childishly as he took the huge braid of her hair.

"Look! Even her braid is bitter!" Kiri laughed at her sister "Can we be friends with her??" Tuk asked with puppy dog eyes, Kiri petted him with a wave.

"Kiri, why don't you go get her some clothes?" Kiri waved as she quickly left with Tuk to find some belongings for the new na'vi.

Neteyam analyzed Ariel's face, her braids were on either side of her face, he put his hand to brush her hair away from her face, he smiled slightly at that, not realizing that his brother, friend and grandmother were watching the scene.