į¶œŹ°įµƒįµ–įµ—įµ‰Ź³ įµ—Ź·įµ‰Ė”įµ›įµ‰: ššžš¢š§š  š›š®š„š„š¢šžš.

a weird + look?
.

"The path of water has no beginning and no end"

Ariel swam between the born corals on the bridge and walked past them, putting her hands in front of her before spinning back down.

"The sea is around you and within you"

Lo'ak entered the water and swam to the bottom, his goal was to take the shell he had thrown to the bottom of the ocean, his breathing training was still in phase, until then he would make it.

"The sea and your home"

"Before you are born and after you die"

Ariel swam an ilu between the rocks, crossing to reach the kelp-lit spot, the ilu humming in the water below earning an amused wave from Ariel, the two twirling together as usual, Ariel patting the darling ilu's fins.

"Our hearts beat in the womb of the world"

Lo'ak goes deeper into the sea, watching the fish pass between their homes, various colorful plants in different places, his body moving by proximity across the floor.

"Our breath burns in the shadows of the tremor"

Tuk and Flounder hug their tamed illus, which the two puppies also hug, Tuk and Flounder stare at each other before smiling together.

"The sea gives, and the sea takes away"

Lo'ak finally managed to take the conch in his hand and he positioned himself, looked up with his large yellow eyes, which looked green in this water, then gathered his strength and managed to climb to the surface.

"Water connects all things"

Ariel leaps out of the water above, giving the ilu a cute yelp, before sinking once more into the ocean.

"From life to death, from darkness to light"

Tsireya swam to a kind of transparent stingray from the Metkayinas ocean, she gently picked it up and put it on Tuk's back, the girl smiled excitedly and Flounder clapped her hands in the water, he couldn't use it because he breathes underwater.

"this will help you breathe more" Tsireya signaled to the two girls that she was going to use the respirator, Tuk swam over to Flounder to show the animal in his things, Flounder praised her with the signs.

The four of them started to swim around the place, the children went to the leader Tsahik of the Metkayinas, Flounder analyzed the way the woman was collecting, Tuk was starting to get jealous that he didn't pay enough attention to Flounder, she hit him with her head and swam forward, signaling him to follow.

Ronal who was collecting medicine that she will need to treat the people of the village, she looked down to see Kiri controlling the Sea Woodsprite, much to her surprise, Ariel interpreted with her recent appearance, Kiri gave her an excited wave.

Ariel danced along with the holy souls playfully following them around, she twirled around Kiri and walked back to the souls awkwardly, Ariel's hair started to glow accordingly when she was close to Kiri too and played the Woodsprites, Ronal was very interested in the girls, the girls seemed so special.

Kiri was on the sand with Ariel, the two were in the water looking at the sand in silence, while Kiri was also playing with Ariel's tips that were glowing navy blue, Ariel was also very concentrated on the sand, intertwining her hands.

But then the other teenagers from the village arrived to mess with them...

"What are these girls doing?"