ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝.

together + again
.

"Hey? Were you able to find her?"

"Of course not, Scuttle! Look how small I am, I can't see anything down there!" Sebastian complained as he tried to analyze the forest.

Scuttle, Flounder and Sebastian were flying in the areas where Ariel had disappeared, leaving no traces, clues or even a hair of her!

"I knew we shouldn't have let her out alone, she could have pulled Flounder with her!" Sebastian sighed with regret.

"Ariel didn't disappear so close to us, she was on the other side of the forest, could it be that she was kidnapped??" Flounder asked worriedly.

"Don't say those kinds of things that make me nervous!" Scuttle got involved.

"Perhaps if she was really kidnapped, she would have screamed louder than an Atlantic trumpet" Sebastian replied.

"But did she lose her scream too?" Flounder stared at Sebastian.

"Perhaps Flounder is right, when she was feeding, there was no noise from her as she savored the delicious fruits of the forest"

"As much as this girl has a fearless curiosity like a sea cat, sometimes she acts like a child when she discovers something that interests everyone everywhere, but I am worried about what is happening to her" Sebastian looked at the forest once again.

"Calm down guys, everything will be fine, relax, Ariel is also very good at running away from bad intentions, it's not like she was devoured by a creature, right?" Scuttle looked up to face the two who had a 'Really?'

"Hey, I'm trying to lighten the mood!"

"Good, but we need to be very careful in the places we go, we can be the target of a flying preacher or an evil human being" shouted Flounder himself.

"Ah, don't be scared, isn't it that a mysterious human would attack us-" Scuttle was interrupted by an arrow going straight through him, startling Sebastian and Flounder, "OH DAMN! LOW ATTACK! LOW ATTACK!"

Flounder looked back, seeing blue people like Ariel riding on ikrans following them.

"What are those?! Because they're blue like Ariel!" Flounder pointed.

"We don't have time to register! Fly faster Scuttle!!" Sebastian held back.

Scuttle made the turn, flying to lose them, making unique maneuvers and flying again seeing the clear sky.

"So we lost them?" Scuttle asked tiredly.

"I don't see any of them around here, I think we made it!" Flounder smiled in relief.

"See! I'm much faster than those weird flying dragons-" Scuttle got shot in his right wing "AAAH MY WING!"

The three flew with difficulty, being surrounded by other ikrans with armed warriors.

"LET'S FALL! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! I HAD SCHEDULED A BIRDS ROOM TO FIX MY FEATHERS!"

"DOWN SOMEWHERE WITH FLUFFY BUSHES! SCUTTLE!" Scuttle complied and concentrated on landing somewhere where there were no injuries on them, but being followed by these unknowns.

Kiri was with Ariel at Maruí, where they made clothes for the other na'vis if they needed them, as free donations.

Kiri and Ariel got along great, the two bonding like bubblegum, talking about living in the wild even though Ariel couldn't speak.

Kiri also understood her by the signs that Ariel only spoke with her hands, such as pointing, waving and signaling for details of the forest, she was still on the subject that her older brother spoke, about the spirits of Eywa were around her.