ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢⁱˣ: 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬.

One more + forgiveness
.

Neteyam was running in the forest to find Ariel, it turned out that he wanted to spend some time alone with her, after what happened yesterday, he knows that Ariel forgave him, but she was sad about what happened

Since he went to his family's maruí, he watched her face, only one expression of sadness, Kiri was even feeling sorry for her, Lo'ak messing up her braids to relieve her, her friends and Tuk and Spider telling stories to her, reassure her of tension.

He asked Sebastian where she was, the crab informed him that she had gone for a walk in the forest, he thanked her and went after her a few minutes later.

Crossing branches sitting in front of him, he saw her training on the branch, she was still trying to balance between the trees, she didn't give up, she still wanted to be useful in this test..

Neteyam smiled and approached slowly so that she wouldn't notice, Ariel used her strength to jump on the other tree, rolled her tail on the other branch by force, balancing herself to grab the tree's wood...

She sighed in relief before focusing on doing it again, she just looked down and saw someone else, arms crossed and a smile on her face.

She blushed and ended up letting go of the tree accidentally, slipped again, Neteyam without thinking twice jumped as fast as possible grabbing her body and the two fell off the cliff, ending up hitting something light, a giant leaf in front of them, they they slipped and landed on the comforting grass with some familiar flowers, the colors of Ariel's hair.

They chuckled before calming down, Neteyam glanced at Ariel's face who watched the flowers for a bit before looking at him too.

The two's gazes greeted their feelings, Neteyam's hair on either side of the lawn to the ground, Ariel's hair on either side of his head, she smiled lightly and placed her hand on his head...

He leaned into her hand, his palm so warm, she massaged it still keeping her eyes on him, her smile is so beautiful, unfortunately for Ariel, she couldn't tell him that, it wouldn't be embarrassing.

She didn't feel like she was on top of Neteyam. He leaned back against the stone and placed Ariel now in his lap.

She laid her head on his chest, listening to his heart beat in a normal rhythm, relaxing her body feeling his arms tighten around her, both of them enjoying the silence, just listening to the sounds of the forest.

Neteyam looked to where Ariel was leaning "Were you still trying to practice?" Ariel pulled her head back to nod "you know you don't have to try so hard right" She snorted before leaning into him again, eliciting a chuckle from him.

"Are you still upset about yesterday?" Ariel shook her head "Come on, don't lie to me, you looked like a pouting baby yesterday" Ariel let out a hiss before lifting her head.

She rolled her eyes and looked to the side, trying to distract herself with something, but she couldn't because Neteyam grabbed her chin and made her look at him without breaking eye contact.

"Ariel, you see I'm fine? Thanks to my grandmother and my sister, they healed me quickly, it doesn't hurt so much, you know you don't have to worry about me so much" Ariel is sad and looks down in disappointment.

He knows he hurt her, he saw that she is a girl to care about those important people, those who care about her in their hearts, he sighed before bringing her closer now his head was on hers, foreheads together .

"Hey honey... sorry I know you worry too much to take care of me right now... I understand you but now I'm fine and I'm strong thanks to you too, don't think about something terrible that's going to happen, I'm here with you and we'll always be together, okay?

Ariel's eyes began to water and she nodded, Neteyam's pained expression appeared on her face, he placed a light kiss on her forehead caressing her cheek comfortingly...

He thought of some idea to take her since he was free today, but then an idea came up...

"Hey Ariel, wanna go for a ride?"

Ariel's expression changed to one of confusion.

"Hold it on me!" Neteyam spoke with Ariel who was behind him, they were mounted on an ikran, which belongs to Neteyam, the two decided to make an aerial flight flying in some parts of the Hallelujah mountains..

He positioned himself before starting to fly upwards, away from the ground, now flying through the air almost halfway near the clouds below, Ariel looked closely at the places on Pandora, which Neteyam had told her before, it was so beautiful and very colorful, like the ocean that lived...

Passing between the floating rocks, passing playfully, Neteyam barked and Ariel shook her head playfully, she touched the next plants as she passed, in just one, the other was at his waist

With her long hair thrown back, Ariel closed her eyes feeling the winds hit her skin quickly, as if she was passing through them, of course, flying through the air between the gale of the sky.

Then she looked down to see only the forest but then an open river, she swerved and looked at Neteyam's back, she thought of a plan that would scare him completely.

She nudged him by the shoulder, Neteyam looked at her questioningly, she flashed a wicked smile before leaning to the side, Neteyam instantly panicked, not giving her a chance as Ariel fell.

"AH! ARIEL!!" He screamed and tried to reach for her, only to have her fall into the deep water.

He stopped at the riverside, getting out of his ikran before jumping into the water, he knows that she can stay in the water because she is half fish, but could her fall have hurt any part of her body?

Neteyam took a deep breath before diving in, desperately looking for her, only finding nothing, he looked around to find only rocks, seaweed and etc...

He climbed in, taking a deep breath before looking around again to see if Ariel had surfaced, before he could scream he was pulled under the water, only a face laughing at him before pulling him away.

They got out of the water at the same time, she approached his face who had braids on her face, she laughed while pulling his hair before seeing the boy's expression, he was upset..

"What were you thinking about Ariel? Do you know what you just did??" Ariel was still pulling her braids in her face, ignoring his scolding "Don't ignore me, I'm serious! What if you get hurt!? You're lucky you don't have any injuries on your body"

Ariel pulled her head back and placed her hands on his shoulder, catching his attention before hugging him, resting her head on his neck, still in the water, he slid his hands on her wet back, he sighed tiredly.

"I got scared, don't do that again, okay?" Ariel nodded and kissed her neck causing a shiver in Neteyam "O-Okay, let's go back home!"

"Damn, why do I like this?"

Publication in 6.12.23