ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ: 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

captured + once more
.

"My spirit sister and her baby were slaughtered by the sky people" Ronal announced to his people gathered in front of Jake, upset by the news

Ariel was next to Kiri along with Neteyam, the two holding hands, they were shaken by the frightening news, after Ariel saw it she will never forget this tragedy.

"This war has come to us! We knew they hunted our tulkun people! But it was over the horizon, far away, now it's here!" Tonowari ended his anger against his people.

Neteyam went to his father, trying to help the situation.

"No! Stop it, you need to understand how sky people think, they don't care about the grand balance" Jake argued trying to calm the Metkayinas.

"Please listen to my father" Neteyam observed himself in front of people.

"You must tell the tulkuns to go away, you must tell them to get out of here!" Jake spoke to everyone in front of the leaders.

"Leave? You live among us! And you haven't learned anything!" Ronal accused Jake with the guests.

"Let's fight to protect our brothers and sisters!"

"No, no, you can't! If you attack, if you fight, they will destroy you all! It will destroy everything you love" Jake argued between the leaders, looking at everyone.

"Please listen to what I say" Jake begged.

"Listen to my father! He is speaking the truth!" Neteyam took the spear that was located by the tulkun, Jake immediately took it and showed it to the Metkayinas, everything was silent around.

"Tell the tulkuns, if they get hit by this, they'll be marked for death" Jake warned.

"And if any of them are hit, let me know to deactivate"

"Saving their lives and what does that matter, right?"

"Save your family"

Tonowari looked at his wife, Ronal confided with his gaze, still wanting to rip people's heads out of the sky.

"Warn the tulkuns"

"Go" Ronal yelled at them, they all obeyed jumping into the water quickly.

Ariel sighed heavily as she saw everyone leave and separate, she saw Lo'ak leaving the group leaving, Neteyam followed, Sebastian jumped up to climb on Ariel's shoulder.

"We're in trouble Ariel, we need to follow them" Ariel nodded before following them.

Approaching Neteyam, she watched as Lo'ak loaded his illu with supplies, preparing them to enter the water.

"Don't even think about running away from here little brother" Neteyam approached Lo'ak, the younger one keeps picking up things.

"I need to warn Payakan about the trackers" Lo'ak stated, looking at him.