ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁿⁱⁿᵉ: 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧.

the place of + the waters
.

"Is she okay with her braid?" Flounder asked, Ariel was leaning against Scuttle while Tsahik tended to her braid.

"Yes, just a little dizzy and with a clear conscience, but not so much, she could faint every second" replies Mo'at as he hands her the last cloth.

Ariel hissed softly in pain and snuggled into Scuttle's soft feathers.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there at the time Ariel, Jake informed me and Sebastian not to go there," Scuttle sighed sadly, Ariel patted her lightly.

"You must have been in a lot of pain at that time girl, I'm so sorry for what happened to you, there was nothing we could do" Sebastian said he was in Scuttle's head, Ariel gave a nod smiling slightly.

"But it was so scary, I passed out on the way home when I went to ride the ikran" Flounder said as he shuddered at the memory.

"If you were scared, imagine me" Scuttle looked at Flounder with a funny face.

Ariel got up slowly, still with trembling legs, walked slowly outside, looking at the sky, still night, sighed tiredly and leaned back on the maruí.

In a moment, she was in his thoughts, her braid was ripped off, what harm did it do her?

She felt jolted, waking up to reality, she looked up to find him, Neteyam.

"Hey dear, are you okay?" Ariel nodded yes and hugged him, he did the same, hugging her a little tighter.

"I'm sorry for not protecting you at that moment, I thought I had lost you" He looked into her eyes, placing his hand on her cheek, she gave a slight smile...

She nestled her head into his chest and he sighed, running a hand through her braids before speaking.

"We are leaving"

Ariel looked at Neteyam confused

"We're getting out of here, we need to move," Neteyam said.

Ariel shook her head, not believing what she was hearing, were they leaving her own house? Where they lived so happily.

"We need to hide, protect ourselves from them, they want my family and even you" Ariel looked at him in shock "We also have to take you and your friends to protect yourself too, I also really want you to come with me"

Ariel thought for a while before laying her head on his chest and starting to cry softly, he crouched down to her size and hugged her once more.

"I know honey, sorry but we need to do this, what if something bad happens if we're still here too? What if I lose you.." he placed his hands on her face, looking "I don't want anything to happen to you, I I want to protect her all my life, are we even?"

Ariel nodded quickly and hugged him, the two having a warm moment in their embrace.

"Let's go tomorrow"

It was horrible for the Sully family, Ariel watched their pain for what she was doing, being taken out of the house, Ariel walked with them to the ikrans, she looked back giving her last moment with her legs in the area before riding Scuttle, along with Sebastian and Flounder.

Neteyam was beside her, riding his ikran and looked at her, he reached out, moving her hair up to her face, he gave it a squeeze before taking it off and putting her things on.

Then everyone flew away, Lo'ak looked at the forest, Kiri looked at the forest, Ariel looked at the forest, all sad for the good memories they lived in the wild paradise..