ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗᵉⁿ: 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜.

Mermaid again + in the sea
.

Tsireya carried the Sully family's belongings, as she walked towards her new maruí, Tuk who was so happy seeing everything in the new village, the good Flounder was also happy but the looks he received were a little bothered

Ariel walked along with Neteyam, helping with things as she looked ahead, several Metkayinas in her house and others outside, they were also curious to have new people in the village, mostly they were looking at Ariel, her difference from the dark blue na' vis .

She stared at them without losing eye contact, until some children tried to approach her, or talk to her or observe her beautiful mermaid tail, the most beautiful they had ever seen, but their mothers scolded them for being quick.

Neteyam watched Ariel's lit face looking at the water, it was very cute the way she carefully analyzed the new location, he knows that she already enters the water to explore a lot

Since he is the only one, besides his friends, who knows that she is half fish when she has contact with the bottom of the sea.

Ariel walked past with half-cheerful strides, replaced by Tuk just bouncing happily and Flounder looking at her in confusion.

Tsireya finally arrived from the maruí entering the place waiting for the sully's to enter, she placed her belongings and useful things beside the house and turned around.

"This is for you, your new home" Tsireya pointed to the place with her famous smile "I hope it's not too small for everyone"

"Yeah, that works, it's great" Jake stated smiling, he put his stuff on the floor "Cool isn't it?" Jake told his wife, who threw the rug to the floor with a huge sigh, Ariel felt sorry for the tired adult Na'vi who just wanted to be in her own home, she loved her.

"Give me Ariel, let me take it, don't worry" Neteyam suggested taking her things carefully, even though it was easy to take, he didn't want a pretty girl not to take things like that.

Ariel sighed in love once more, there's no way a man like him could have such passion coming from the heart, his kindness always pleases her, it ends up being hard to complain.

Ariel felt someone poke her in the shoulder, turning quickly to face Tsireya, she had such a beautiful smile that Ariel's tail started to wag.

"You must be Ariel, right?" Ariel nodded "Awww you are so pretty and cute, you seem like such a special person Ariel! As you already know my name is Tsireya, and I am honored that we have such a great friendship together!" Ariel smiled shyly and squeezed Tsireya's hand.

"Thank you so much for having us like this, it was very kind and perfect, I have no words to say how grateful we are and I am aware that we must be very friendly, Tsireya" Ariel made language signs, she had observed a little from afar, that saw people making signs over the water, Ariel was so happy that they could finally understand her.