introduction.

a/n read in a slight Baton Rouge accent as much as you can/ or simply don't

Looking around the airport I searched for the baggage claim sign to be able I could go collect my bags, go through passport control and leave this stuffy place cause I really can't breathe in here

It's been a lil minute since I stayed in NewYork, as for the last ten years of my life I've been spending it in Louisiana with me now just hitting twenty three.

As I've stayed here I had to learn bout the culture and how they move as well as gaining an accent of my own, it's not real heavy but you can tell I'm from the south of somewhere which is good enough.

For me. Personally.

I also picked up the Creole from the old heads but Ion really know a lot, my friend granny only speak Creole with a lil bit of English so from that I picked up certain stuff that she said.

I am unfortunately the youngest of triplets which had momma struggling after our pops had died to which he didn't leave a will or none for her.

On top of that living in the city rent was crazy and her alone couldn't provide for a family of four.

Momma did what she had to do so I didn't blame her for what she thought was best, I didn't have much down there but my best friend Desiree that I couldn't say bye to, or even keep in contact with since I didn't have a cell.

One of the first things I wanna do after I get settled in, is go see if I could find her cause one thing bout NY everyone know everyone so it shouldn't be that hard.

I was mad about it but not as mad as my brothers when we left cause they had a lot more than me, I probably had more in Louisiana than I ever did in Manhattan.

When momma had woken us up one random night straight outta my deep sleep telling us we leaving, it had me thinking we evacuating in the middle of a war or some from how secret she was being and from how she went about with everything.

Not a single word was said till we boarded in Louisiana, having Zion and Casey complain about the reason for momma leaving or about how boring Louisiana is without being in the state not longer than twenty minutes.

Nothing coulda prepared me for how right they was.

Growing up in the Baton Rouge isn't a joke and Ion want nobody to willingly move their ass down here, all these people know how to get the fuck down.

It ain't that bad if that's what you're used to, but I sure as hell wasn't.

Me being from where I was, moving into they community without knowing how they get down I had to stay silent and accept it cause one: I ain't got a choice or two: a say in what goes.