10.

Blinking my eyes open it took my body a minute to realise where I was at, looking around I noticed I was in a bedroom and I only could only guess it was the guest room.

Taking the duvet off my body I was more than ready to take my ass home I been up in here for too long having me feel like I was overstepping a bit.

I peeped a bag on the bottom of the bed opening it up, it had a couple essentials like a toothbrush, toothpaste etc picking it up I walked into the bathroom ready to freshen up.

After doing all of that I made sure I left the bathroom the exactly how I found it and made the bed even though the sheets are gonna get changed I just didn't wanna leave that impression of being lazy or something.

Opening the bedroom door I was ready to creep out and get my ass home but Ion like how I felt like a side bitch or a sneaky link so I fixed myself up and went downstairs.

Once I got downstairs I walked towards the noise of the TV coming from his kitchen/ living room area ready to say goodbye to Kairi I got stopped by another girl standing his kitchen.

And this was the moment where I really felt like a side bitch cause who the fuck is this? And why am I still here? Swiftly turning on my feet since they still haven't noticed my presence I thought I was gonna make it in time before I heard my name being called.

"Brookyln?" I still didn't even turn around I just kept walking cause who the fuck is Brooklyn? It sho'll ain't me and I wanna know why he calling after me like please don't let me interrupt you.

Just like that I was out of his house, thankfully I didn't come with much but my purse so I wouldn't need to go back to his crib for anything, I kept my head in my phone as I headed towards the gates at the end of the road.

I looked for any nearby Ubers I'll just walk as far as I can until this app can pick up my damn location, I took my headphones out and turned my volume all the way up so I can distracted and not be mad at the fact I gotta walk for so long.

I don't like when I say Imma do something and I don't end up doing it cause I absolutely hate when people be pulling that shit so Imma definitely still do Kairi's little party since a lil girl she'n deserve that for real.

On way to wherever my music paused and the sound of my ringtone began to play huffing I took out my phone and seen that same unknown number on my screen, mugging the fuck outta my face I ended the call making my music peacefully resume.

Not even a minute later my phone was constantly pinging with texts.

unknown number
fuck you not answering for?

unknown number
ya ass mad at the wrong thing onb

How I'm mad at the wrong thing? I ain't even mad cause he's single so he can do whatever he wants is just that you can't wait for me to get out the crib?

iMessage

unknown number
jumping to conclusions and shit

me
i'm jumping to conclusions cause i left?

unknown number
you really think imma fuck or do some with another girl
while you n daughter in my crib

unknown number
shit is crazy😂

me
just make sure you get everything done
for your daughter's bday.
-

I left the conversation at that after he sent '??' like he can't read plain English swiping off the app I went back on my uber application to see if any available cause I'm tired of walking I just wanna be under my cold sheets in my apartment.