16.

It's been a lil minute since the party started and by a lil minute I mean it's mean at least one or two hours and I'm still confused on why we ain't began to sing happy birthday cause that cake been staring at me for a while now.

I'm not a big fan of the icing itself but the cake looks so good for no reason.

After a while Kairi ended up taking my mind off of it as during this time she been pulling me around to meet all her cousins and little friends from day care and of course I didn't mind it until she wanted me to get on the bouncy house with her.

"No Kairi I'm too big" I repeated for the one hundredth but she just kept tugging on my arm still wanting me to go on especially with all these other kids jumping around somebody kid bouta get squashed.

And somebody momma bouta be mad when they see their child became one with the bouncy house.

To avoid all that I let Kairi pull me over and acted as if I was bouta get on but just sat myself right at the bottom.

So once she gets distracted Imma get up and go bout my business cause she gon be busy jumping around and playing games she ain't even gonna realise when I get up and leave, hopefully she not gon be too mad at me when she notices I ain't there.

It did not take her long before she began to giggle her life away with all her friends now running to be on the bouncy house with her ain't no better chance but now than to get up and walk away.

I finally made it back inside and was met with a whole new party going on, they had their own music blasting, everybody talking and chopping it up with each other.

East was distracted and smoking with all his lil group so I ain't know what to do with myself.

I'm not bouta be out here and Ion know none of these people, it would lowkey be better for me to stay out here and get to know them but these is niggas.

Ain't no girls out here for me to want to talk to, and the girls that are here are trapped by their nigga side and talking to each other so it's clear they all know each other.

I went to go get a bottle of water out the refrigerator as my way of trying to slip by them so I could go back in the bedroom and wait for them to start singing happy birthday, cut that damn cake and get Kairi to open up her gifts.

One thing I don't like is every time I turn there is a new place, they just keep multiplying.

As it is a big house everybody is spaced out but that doesn't take away how much people is actually up in his crib.

Just as I was about to walk away somebody grabbed onto my arm, stopping me dead in my tracks.

"Why you always tryna run off?" East wrapped his arms around my shoulder and leaned down since he won't be able to hear me.

I couldn't even concentrate as my nose was just twitching from the hard smell of weed like y'all know better. Do that shit outside.

Ion mind one person but y'all having a smoke fest in the crib is so crazy to me.

"Cause Ion know none of them, so can you call me when y'all gon sing happy birthday?"

"No I can't. You ain't gotta worry them people ain't gon bite you Brooklyn" Ion know how many times we gon go over this in one day, this whole topic beginning to bore me.

"You think you gon stop me from me going?" Like I'm a grown ass woman Sir please go somewhere else with all that.

However he ain't say anything he just began to laugh.

"Yo you funny" he fixed his posture and stood in front of me.

"I'm not funny you're just high" at this point I wasn't even looking into his eyes as I was talking.