4.

It was now time to wake up for my trial day, I heard my alarm go off multiple times but I was beginning to think that it was in my dream until I realised it wasn't.

Groaning, I sat up to stop the loud ass alarm, tapping on the screen I seen that my battery was a bit low cause I never let my phone charge as I sleep so I charge it to a sufficient amount then let it fully charge whilst I get ready.

Since I don't be on my phone in the morning it really don't be bothering me.

I took the duvet off my body the draft of cold air that be coming from the vents, hit my legs and arms like a ton of bricks.

I would've thought I would be able to adapt to the cold air but for some reason it feel like this the first time it's ever happened to me.

I didn't need to go far since my suitcase right next to my bed I thought it was best to find something to wear before I get in the shower so I wouldn't be standing in my towel exposing myself to get ill.

I flipped through the different items, eventually finding this black two piece set I had but Ion about that weather I still went ahead to place it on my bed making sure I don't forget to go check that weather app before continuing with my plans.

The app told me that it is going to be somewhat sunny with a cool breeze so I choose to stick with what I planned as I can still put on my long, thick cardigan especially with my low iron it's like a Guinness World Record on how easily I get cold.

I put my phone back on the bedside table then took myself to the bathroom to now get myself ready as I brushed my teeth I thought about what hairstyle Imma rock today.

I was thinking of just wearing my hair down since I couldn't think of anything else but a ponytail or letting it down.

I could curl my hair but I ain't got time for allat today, I rinsed the toothbrush out my mouth then put the toothbrush back in the case before I moved on to wash my face, I squeezed the cleanser on my fingers then lazily rubbed it all over my face.

I'm so tired and I got about ten hours of sleep.
––

Getting out the shower I tightened the towel around my body, and quickly got out so I could go lather my body oil on my skin. I make sure to rub in real good so my clothes don't feel weird on my body, or make me sweat from the littlest movements.

After rubbing in the oil, I went ahead to put my clothes on, I checked on my appearance just incase I didn't like how the clothes sat on my body.

I fixed the leggings by pulling them so it doesn't give that saggy look cause when I be seeing that shit on other girls it really be blowing me.

I picked up my cardigan and slipped my arms through the sleeves so I don't mess up my hair once I've brushed and flattened it out, this morning I just feel real low on my energy so I'm wanna keep everything limited and simple as I possibly can.

I sat down at the vanity desk, untying the knot off the headscarf, I let my hair loosen itself from the wrap I did last night, I lightly shook my head so it could fall on my shoulders then went ahead brushed to out the hair.

Once I was satisfied, I used a rat tail comb to go over the roots and remove any flyaways, I put the comb on the desk then used my palms to flatten out the top.

I put the hair behind my ears allowing me to do my 'makeup' without the hair being all up in my face.

I really wanna get into makeup but I'm too lazy to sit there and really learn how to do it so I keep it cute and simple with eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss.

Hearing my phone ping with a notification I got up off the chair and went over to where it was charging, tapping on the screen I seen that my phone was finally at a hundred percent, unplugging the cable I clicked on the iMessage notification.