5.

I was currently on my way to Des crib since we decided to hang out a lil bit before we decided to go the apartment viewing, I ain't have nothing going on for the day so I told her Imma be there.

I was already look at a whole bunch of furniture for my apartment I was buying things that I knew that was gonna fit from the description of the sizes of the room, I did end up buying a bed, a sofa and a couple other things that I'll need for when I move in.

Before I started to look for apartments I made a checklist so I know everything that I need to get especially since I like to be organised I make sure everything is done in advance so I'm not stressing out.

"We here" the Uber driver announced.

"Thank you" I got out the car, closing the door behind me I walked up to Desiree's door I texted her to let her know I'm outside before I knocked so if anyone else in her crib they wouldn't fast them self to the door.

The door finally opened up with Des's body coming into view "heyy" she greeted.

"Hii" I returned with a lil smile, she reached for my hand and pulled me inside as she closed and locked the behind me I quickly took off my sneakers before she took me throughout her house.

"So everything is sorted out for your crib?" She asked me once we got into her room she let go of my hand and went over to her bed.

"Yeah I gotta take all my documents and shit wimme, they go through them I give my deposit and rent for the next two months and the place is mine" I told her.

"That happening today?" I nodded my head as I scrolled down on this website still on the lookout for sales and furniture, as I said I love to be organised which goes hand in hand to me having ideas of what I want me apartment to look like.

And this is exactly why I'm always on Pinterest I always got shit I wanna be ready for so I make Pinterest boards ahead of time.

"Soo.." Des spoke up having me put my phone down "it's my homeboys birthday tonight and I want you to come with me".

I don't have shit planned until Monday when I officially start my job so "I can come witchu but what is he doing for it?"

"There's some club opening up you gotta pay to get in but-"

"You gotta pay to get in?" I interrupted.

"Yeah it's a new club so they tryna make and shit which I can understand, since the club open all night he wanna celebrate the second midnight hits" she explained.

"Damn how old he turning?"

"Twenty one" she chuckled.

"Mhm now I understand" I laughed with her cause everyone be turning up the second they hit twenty one even though they all be drinking way before they hit the legal age they mostly happy that they can be in clubs and drink freely.

"Now I gotta find something to wear" I sighed I ain't got much clothes for clubs or other events as I don't be outside  and I am most definitely not buying anything to wear for one night.

"Girl you my best friend you know I got you".

"Imma look to see if I got anything if I don't Imma let you know" I most definitely don't got shit but I'd rather wear my own stuff than someone else's cause people be weird "so what time we supposed to be at the club for?"

"The plan was for Davo to pick me up but since you coming  if want you can stay the night so we can just go straight there".

"I don't mind" I mumbled "Davo gon have to take me back to the hotel".