7.

It's been a lil minute since I seen Brooklyn's lil ass, I ain't been at the tattoo studio recently cause a nigga been busy, I ain't texted her either since I ain't got anything to say to her

Her ass got the problem with me not the other way round so how the fuck she want me to solve it? I ain't a mind reader.

"She still ain't text you?"

"Nah" I mumbled as I inhaled the smoke from my blunt "she supposed to?"

"After you saved her ass from that bum ass nigga that was pushing up on her, it just a lil weird why on why saying y'all is cool, when a female feel a type of way they ain't afraid to tell you how they feel".

"Yea nigga you acting like I ain't been with a girl before" I chuckled "and Brooklyn ain't like one of these females ya ass be messing with".

"What I be messing with? Nah what you be messing with nigga" he emphasised as passed me back the blunt, tapping the ash in the ash tray I brought it up to my lips "nah for real though Ion know why you still ain't texted her".

"How many times I gotta tell you? I ain't did shit to ha, why a nigga always gotta text somebody first?"

This nigga can't stop talking about how I'm the one in the wrong Ion know if it's cause she seen that female dance around and not on me, or if ha friend shit about me to her she needa come tell me instead of ghosting.

Them dark ass lights in the club got her eyes tweaking.

"Why you keep bringing it up though? Shit is over".

"Nah nigga it's not over cause you sitting here sulking" smacking my lips I sat up in the chair and dropped the roach in the ashtray "not only is ya ass sulking but you acting clueless to why she not talking to you".

Ion know what else happened that night for her ass to be talking bout some 'we is not cool' cause I know she ain't seen me fucking somebody.

"So how the fuck you know and I don't?"

"That's the thing though, I don't" he laughed "but it's clearly some if she ghosted ya ass".

Running my hand over my face I tried to remember everything from that night but a nigga be smoking heavy, so at this point my memory is fucking useless.

-flashback-

Iman is calling..

Answering the call I put it on speaker and dropped the phone next to me, "fuck do you want nigga?" Leaning over I picked up my rolling tray alongside all my over shit needed to roll my blunt.

"Who pissed in ya cereal? But nah you heard about that club opening on 127th?"
[a/n chile just go with it]

"Nah" I mumbled "fuck is they doing opening up a club down there?"