19.

Fluttering my eyes open I let looked around the room the room with my eyes landing on East laying next to me with his eyes on his phone "why are you in my bed?"

I had moved the duvet up to cover my face for one I haven't even brush my teeth and for two I most definitely look a mess.

"How you sleep?" He asked completely ignoring my question, so since we ignoring questions I got out of the bed ready to get myself together.

Turning on the bathroom light I stood there for a couple seconds to let my brain wake up some more letting out a sigh I stepped into to the bathroom and closed the bathroom door behind me.

Once I finished freshening up I walked back over to where he was at and sat down at the edge of the bed. I turned to look around the room annoyed that I have to clean all this mess up.

I mean it's not much as I ain't an messy individual but all my makeup, hair stuff etc is all up in the bathroom, on the vanity and I'm just too lazy to go collect my things.

I turned my head back around to see East laid up comfortably in my bed "what time do you want to leave?" When I had looked in the mirror I noticed that my lashes are loosing their volume and I hate that flat look on myself.

And not only that but my nails have grown out so he might need to postpone this trip.

"Why?"

"I gotta get my lashes and nails done and I'm not sure if anyone is gonna do any same day bookings and if they do they might charge extra" and don't nobody wanna pay that extra $20 for an appointment.

Not only do I have to do that but where am I gonna find a lash or nail tech that will fill in someone else's work, a lot of them be stingy and will charge that extra fee without question.

"Nah that's cool I can handle that".

Picking up my phone I went straight to Instagram to start my search hopefully it doesn't take me too long to find somebody Imma text Desiree to tell me if she knows anyone that be doing nails or lashes.

After searching for thirty minutes with the help of Desiree I eventually found a nail and lash tech that do foreign fill ins and emergency appointments they both charge $15 extra for same day bookings.

As East said he'll handle it he sent me money to cover both appointments.

My hair ain't a problem since I make sure to keep it maintained so this style be lasting me months and that's why I always got this style my hair is damaged from it but Ion really care cause one of these Imma do a big chop.

I got up off the bed and began to start tidying up the room as my appointment is in an hour and I sure as hell don't wanna leave anything behind.

I picked up every single item from the vanity table, the bedside table and went into the bathroom to pick up the hygiene products I did not need as of right now.

I carefully placed everything in my duffel bag, I scanned the bag and quickly pulled out a random two piece.

I threw it over my shoulder then got up to have the quickest shower possible anytime this usually happens I try to keep it at ten minutes but knowing me the time will extend.

After my shower I put on my body oil with my light fragrant body lotion that makes the oil absorb much faster so my clothes don't stick to my body, I put on my outfit which consisted of a white crop top with light grey sweatpants.

I made sure to pick up everything that was left in the bathroom then opened up the bathroom door. As I stepped out of the bathroom it felt like I just stepped into a whole different world from being in that hot steamy room.