15.

I laid the two outfits on the bed and took a step back to analyse what I want to put on, I picked up the brown outfit and began to put it on since Ion really got time to waste

East did come in to tell me that the people had finished working on the backyard but since I looked a hot mess I told him I'll go look at what they did once I look somewhat decent.

I stood in front of the mirror to check that the outfit actually looks good, it was something mostly on the chill side since East also has on something chill I just based my outfit off of what he had on.

So I'm not over or underdressed.

I sat in front of the vanity to get started on my makeup, as I already had on some lash extensions I fluffed them out then filled out my eyebrows.

I love the way I be doing my eyebrows cause I figured out how to do them so they don't look too full and dark on my face to the point where they overshadow my features.

Lil 17 year old me was proud when she was playing in her makeup and accidentally found this style, and I ain't looked back since.

I put on some concealer to make them look clean then blended that all out. As I got older I did notice that my makeup routine just gradually kept getting quicker with most of my products being taken out.

I slide my makeup bag to the side and got started on my hair, I took the rollers out my hair and made sure to twist the curl around my finger before I let them drop on my shoulders.

Once every roller was out of my head I raked my fingers through the hair to give it that blow out look, I did this until I was satisfied with how it looked.

Picking up my phone I flipped the camera and took some pictures as everyone was just put together so well I couldn't resist the urge to take a million pictures of myself.

Before I left the room I quickly sprayed my hair then walked out of the room, closing the bedroom door behind me I heard a couple voices coming from the kitchen/ living room area.

As I stepped around the corner I saw Iman, East and three other niggas I seen around the shop but I've yet to ask them for their names cause it ain't important I guess.

"Yo what's good Brooklyn?" Iman walked over to me and gave me a side hug.

"Nothing much" I shrugged and waved at the three men staring me down one of them muttered a 'yo' whilst the other two nodded their heads at me.

I went to go stand by East with him putting his arm around me Iman's eyes shifted between the both of us "yoo hold the fuck up. Y'all niggas together or some?"

"What it look like?" East replied.

"When that happen?" Iman's eyes were now squinted as he tried to make the calculation in his head.