18.

I'm still so mad about how East did me a few nights ago like that shit didn't even leave my mind and I couldn't even sort out the problem I had cause I didn't even feel comfortable enough to go through with it.

But what I did do is change my panties and get my ass to bed for one it had been a long day and for two I didn't want to keep thinking about East.

Before I brought myself over to his room and did some I would most definitely regret cause I don't wanna go there with him.. just yet.

I gotta let the tension build up some more but I need us to be alone.

Now I gotta go through another day wanting nothing more but to go home, work and get my boutique straight as that was my whole plan and I feel like being here is holding me back and I do not like that.

At the same I should just enjoy what I got going on and I'm really trying but my whole plan was to come down here and get my business right I'm not letting that go but I'm gonna try to not stress myself out even if I have opposing thoughts.

It's just that I need to work as hard as possible to save up for my car and for everything that I need for my boutique, when I was in BR I made so much bank accounts one for my apartment, one for my savings, one for the boutique and my personal account.

So I'm not stressing if anything I can use some of my savings to help me boost the money for my vehicle.

Most of my stress is always about my boutique as I always think into the future of how the whole thing is gonna look and if it will look like it does in mind and it if doesn't I'll lose my mind for real.

Seeing that I have my apartment sorted I have to stay organised, calm and collected and everything will work out perfectly fine for me.

Hearing the bedroom door open up I lifted up my head and seen David walk into the room, he had on a black muscle fit t-shirt with some black sweatpants that were hanging low with shorts underneath.

I let my head drop back on the pillow as I continued to scroll through different car options they were all expensive ass cars that I had saved on my Pinterest boards.

He got on top of the covers which meant that my body movements were now restricted "morning" I spoke up with my somewhat croaky voice.

"Morning" he returned with a kiss on my forehead "you not getting outta bed?"

"I did but everyone was still asleep" I shrugged I think it was about 7 in the morning when I woke up but to my surprise both Kairi and East was sleep since his door was open as I walked past their room Kairi was sleeping on his chest.

"We up now" I felt him lean over to see what I was so engrossed in "you not hungry?"

I shook my head before I answered "I don't really be eating in the mornings".

"Aight you with me now so you eat in the morning" as he got up off the bed I stretched out my limbs as him being on top of the duvet had my whole feeling like I was caving.

He now stood in front of me and pulled the duvet off my body making goosebumps instantly raise on my skin, he leaned and picked me up off the bed.

I'm glad he did cause I had no plan of getting out the bed anytime soon just as he left the room I smelt food being cooked in the kitchen.

I don't know if I don't remember or if the chef didn't tell me his name but he was in the kitchen going crazy.

He placed me on one of the stools by Kairi "you can get my slides from inside the room?"

"Yea" he nodded I turned to sit comfortably in the chair and said my good mornings to the chef as I did so.

"Morning baby girl" I smoothed down Kairi's messy bed hair as she kept her eyes glued onto the screen it took her a second to realise someone was touching on her hair.