20.

"I don't have to though" we been sitting outside the barbershop sitting in a whole debate of me going inside with him like I don't need to go inside I can sit in the car and wait for your cut to be finished. I know it don't take long.

He smacked his lips and opened up his car door, I couldn't even see nothing for real with the harsh tints on his windows the passenger side door opened up "come on".

"You wanna be seen with me so bad" I huffed.
Getting out the car with my phone already in my hand I stood to the side so he could close the door as I pulled up my bottoms, he placed his arm on my shoulder.

"Ain't no winning, if a nigga was hiding you ya ass would have a problem".

I didn't answer straight away but I didn't want him to start thinking he was right "it depends on why you're hiding me, I would definitely be mad if my nigga was hiding from other girls he got on Insta".

"Good thing a nigga ain't like that" and that was honestly surprising ignoring the fact that he's rapper it's mostly because a lot of niggas that get cheated on or go through some sort of heartbreak turn into demons.

Like they swear up and down that'll never find a good woman again so they'll continue to break hearts, that logic is so stupid cause why you fucking up everyone's mental just cause you got cheated on.

Nobody deserves to go through that but instead of healing you wanna start treating every other female dirty. So for East not to be like that made me happy but at the same time I had to remind myself that these niggas be tricksters.

I ain't been in the game for too long but their tricks are the same especially in the High School I went to, all of them were open books.

There's still a lot of things I have to learn about East and I just hope what he's showing is his true colours Ion think my mind strong enough to deal with an evil ass nigga.

We approached the barbershop and just like I expected it was packed, thankfully there were other women in the shop where Imma go ahead and guess that their sons are waiting or getting a cut.

"You don't gotta say nothing, aight?" Nodding my head he pulled the door open so I could walk inside but I need him right by my side so I walked slow ass shit.

He placed his hand on my waist as soon as he stepped inside niggas was greeting him.

"Yoo what's up man. Been a minute" one of the barbers stopped his cut to dap up East "ma'am" he nodded his head at me so I gave him a wave.

I looked around for any seats but there was only one available as always I ignored all the people staring at me.

The barbershop reminded me of those OG type barbershops that all the old heads go to cause the new age barbers can't get them right.

"What's all this?" One of the others had pointed between me and East with nothing but confusion written all over his face.

East wrapped his arms around me to give me a hug and waved them off "I ain't telling y'all shit. You niggas too nosy".

"Nah we not nosy you already know how this shit go, I already know everyone wondering the same shit" this made the rest of them agree with him.

"Aight so tell me how shit go" the barber smacked his lips and continued with the cut not bothered to answer East.

"You not gon tell us her name or we too nosy to know that too?" Somebody else said which made me let out a lil chuckle.

"My name is Brooklyn, nice to meet y'all" I greeted and made sure to look around the room so they knew I was talking to them.