6.

"Sooo" Des dragged out "you not gonna go talk to him?"

"Nah I'm good" she got see that nigga got already pre occupied? Fuck do I look like going over to their section and making myself look dumb cause a nigga that asked me out is with someone else.

I could understand if we previously had something going on and he cooped up with someone that he's most likely fucking, now would've had me butt hurt, but one thing about me is I reciprocate energies.

I'll never give you more than what you giving me meaning, I'll also never give you less so if anyone get mad at me for doing something they don't agree with they can only be mad at themselves.

"Girl do not let homegirl stop you from getting your man" hearing this I immediately shook my head.

"Sorry but I didn't come here to chase over a nigga that don't want me" I chuckled as I took the blunt from her "they look cute together" I shrugged.

"No they do not" she laughed "nothing bout them goes together but if you'n wanna talk to him can we at least go dance or some?"

"We can" I got up off the seat and stood up off the seat she reached out for my hand and pulled me towards where most people was already dancing.

Since my ass wasn't sober I didn't mind shaking a lil some even though Imma remember everything cause I'm high not drunk.

It was just thought of not caring about anyone around me for me to let loose I gotta have a lil some in my system, I hate for it to be like that but social anxiety be eating me up sometimes.

It be making you feel like people is watching or judging you even though they not even batting an eyelash at you and that's what I hate it cause it's like why is my brain telling me something that's clearly not in front of me.

Shit is crazy for real.

I started to get into the rhythm and followed the beat since Ion know the song that is currently playing all I can do is hope and pray that Ion look dumb but at this point I'm just having fun.

"Yeahhh!!" I heard Des say as she tapped on my ass looking back I seen her recording with a bright ass flash on my body "show them Brook!" She yelled over the music with some off her male friends hyping me up as well.

But soon enough my fun was beginning to come to an end as my knees were growing weak I just played it off by acting shy; it be working every time.

Laughing I fixed myself to get the strength back in my knees all that dancing had me feeling dehydrated and dizzy so I told Des that I'm coming back after I get something to drink.

Des did warn me about getting crossed so Imma just choose something light even though I couldn't really feel the effects of the weed that don't mean it ain't still in my system.

I patiently waited for one of the bartenders to finish serving whoever as I looked at their menus to see what they got but because I ain't good with shit like this.

I just be telling them to surprise me but you gotta let them know if you want it strong or not cause they be going overboard with the alcohol, I remember this one time I was at one of my cousin's birthday party in some club, I said surprise me but I really got the shock of my life.

Ion know how that nigga did it but you couldn't really taste the alcohol so I downed it like it a shot and ended up getting another one cause it was good, in the end the drink had my ass blacked out drunk. I still can't remember shit from that night.

"This is for you" a drink got placed in front of me but I dismissed it and pushed it to the side.

Can't believe niggas be doing this corny ass shit, "can I order something?" He nodded his head so I gave him an idea of what I wanted as this was happening I could see the man that ordered a random drink for me move closer to me.