14.

Once I walked away from Brooklyn's pretty ass I pulled on my sweatpants so they ain't feel like they were suffocating the fuck out of dick, ha ass barely did anything when she was on top of me and ain't no female been able to get me hard with doin...

Once I walked away from Brooklyn's pretty ass I pulled on my sweatpants so they ain't feel like they were suffocating the fuck out of dick, ha ass barely did anything when she was on top of me and ain't no female been able to get me hard with doing the bare minimum.

A nigga needs some for me to want to do some to ha and it's clear don't need to do shit for real since we just got together Ion wanna rush none to the bedroom cause Ion want ha to feel like a nigga just around cause I wanna fuck.

Not to say Ion want to though.

Reaching my bedroom I closed the door behind and walked straight towards the bathroom I turned the tap on so the water could heat up before it was time for me to get in there.

These I ain't one of those times where I need a cold shower a nigga needs to relieve himself cause if I don't Imma be walking around with my dick stiff in my pants cause I ain't fix it.

With Brooklyn being in the crib my head ain't gon be right, Ion know it might be cause a nigga been celibate for a lil minute now so the second some happen my body acting like we ain't done this before.

But I ain't willing choose to be celibate having a daughter and no stable baby moms it really didn't make sense for me to do what I wanted with a baby; she ain't gon have two unstable ass parents.

A nigga was only 23 when Kairi was born I had to tell myself to grow the fuck up so I could be the best father that I could possibly be for Kairi if that meant no clubbing and shit I was gonna take it.

It was only til my moms stepped in to help me with Kairi is when I'll take that day or two for myself without my moms Ion know how I would've done this shit for real.

I swear I'll forever applaud all the single parents out there cause this shit ain't easy.

I walked back into my bedroom to find something to put on so when I get out the shower I can put the items on and get out the room before people start knocking on my door to sort out my backyard.

Ion really want Brooklyn to start opening up doors cause she'n know who the fuck is supposed to be walking inside.

I placed the clothes on the end of my bed and walked back into my bathroom to sort out my current issue cause this shit lowkey starting to hurt.

I placed my hand on the tip before I started any movement cause you need a lil lubricant or that shit gon feel dry and it ain't good feeling.

I remember this one time I had fucked some girl way back in High school I was probably like a Junior or just became a Senior, and ha shit was so dry it felt like sandpaper was being rubbed on my dick.

On everything I swear I ain't never been confused before as I was 16-17 shit like that I wasn't really educated on, all my mind was running on how ya shit could be so dry? Females always be talking about how wet they shit is..