11.

For the last hour or two me and Davo been in every store trying to look for everything for Kairi's birthday once I told him what this for he told me that, me and East basically locked in cause he don't know any girl that be doing shit like this for a nigga she claim she don't like.

I been told him that me doing this was not for East but for Kairi to have a somewhat memorable birthday party cause if I was doing this for him there's no way I would be walking up and down looking for shit.

I would've been called it off the second I seen what I seen.

"Is that everything?" Davo asked me as he stared at everything in our cart, I decided to get most of the the things today so when he comes over he can take them back to his crib and decorate his backyard however he sees fit.

Or he'll just get someone to decorate for him.

"Yeah" I huffed putting the shopping list in my pocket I walked in front of Davo as he pushed the heavy cart behind me, if I was in control of that cart I would be swerving into every shelf like there was a magnet on the wheels.

"Nah hold on" I heard Davo say from behind me I stopped walking and turned around to see what he wanted, he unzipped the top to his Nike tech and gave it to me.

I decided to tie the zip up around my waist as I didn't want to hold anything in my sweaty ass hands, it had no reason being this hot in the shop when it ain't cold outside.

A lil wind ain't hurt nobody.

After paying for the items we strolled back towards his car letting the cool spring breeze bring down our body temperature, he didn't park too far so we wasn't gonna have that fresh air for too long.

As Davo does not roll down his windows for anything, he'll have his AC on but there's just some times when you wanna feel that fresh air so sometimes I be thinking in the Lorax since we got that O'hare bullshit.

After helping him put the items in his trunk I got back in the passenger seat and waited on him since he pushed the cart over to their designated area, I scrolled through my Instagram bored as shit.

"Des saying you not answering the phone" checking my notification centre I ain't seen no call from her.

"She hasn't called me though" going onto my contacts I rang her instead but the call wasn't going through "it's not working I can use your phone?"

"Yea" he mumbled he unlocked the phone and passed it so going into his contacts I typed up her praying that he don't got multiple Desiree's in his phone.

I rang her phone not understanding why it wasn't working from my own "hello?"

"Hey Desiree" I smiled hearing her voice from the other side of the line.

"Oh heyy Brook! How come you wasn't answering?"

"Ion know my phone not working right now, but what's up?"

"I was just seeing if you was good since I ain't heard from you" she explained.

"Oh I completely forgot about the text, my morning been a bit crazy".

"No it's good" she chuckled "so how was the sleepoverrr?"

"That East nigga cheated on ha" Davo chimed in being all loud and wrong.

"We gotta be together for him to cheat, but I woke up this morning to find a girl in his kitchen" I corrected.

"Oh nahhhh he's dead wrong for that" she said having the same reaction as Davo "he ain't tell you who she was?"