3

Two weeks later...

Rowan usually tattoos during the week, but sometimes he shuffles back and forth between his current club and his new one to see how production is going.

Amira works Monday through Thursday, but her days end around three in the afternoon. She often has a bit of time on her hands, so when Rowan is busy, she usually goes home to unwind and relax. Tonight, however, she and he were headed to her favorite restaurant.

During the entire car ride, Amira's mind wandered constantly. She thought about any and everything—including her new tattoo. It was freshly healed, and it suited her so well. She also liked that it was easy to hide. If Amira wanted to show it off, she could, but no one except Rowan knew it was there.

They pulled up to the restaurant thirty minutes later, and Rowan went around to help Amira out of the car. "I'll admit, you do smell really good," he said.

"It doesn't irritate your nose, right—no headaches or anything?"

"No, not at all. It's very light and fresh." He already knew he liked the oil, but the long drive gave Rowan ample time to judge whether he could tolerate it or not.

"See, that's what I like to call a compromise," Amira stated.

"You look beautiful as well." He reached out to touch one of the curls framing her face.

"Thank you, sir." Amira was loving all the compliments.

"Sir?" He repeated, smacking her ass once she started walking. It had been a minute since they did anything BDSM-related, so Rowan was surprised by the sudden use of 'sir.'

He tried to soothe the sting of his slap, but Amira scurried ahead of him. "Where are you going?" His steps were much longer than hers, so he easily caught up to Amira—grabbing a handful of her ass and gripping it tightly.

"Ow," she laughed as he held on to it. She nudged his hand away once they made it inside.

Rowan had a reservation under his name, so the host gathered two menus and escorted them to the back. Amira sat down first, and Rowan followed suit. "Your server will be with you shortly," the man said.

Amira then opened the menu to look through her options. "Should I try something different tonight?"

"Yes, order whatever you want."

"But what if I don't like it?"

"Then send it back and order something else."

"That seems like too much of an inconvenience. I'll just play it safe." Rowan nodded as he then got comfortable, slouching a bit and placing his hand on Amira's thigh. She looked absolutely mouthwatering tonight, but she always did.

"Good evening, my name is—"

The young woman suddenly stopped, startled as she made eye contact with Rowan. They locked eyes for only a second, but it was his intense gaze that caught her off guard. She then quickly looked away and settled her focus on Amira.

"I'm sorry," she laughed nervously.

"It's alright. It happens more than you think," Amira smiled.

The woman straightened herself up before reintroducing herself. "Good evening, my name is Stephanie, and I will be your server tonight. Can I start you both off with something to drink?"

"Yes, I'll have a sweet tea, and he'll take a water," Amira spoke, setting her menu down.

"Okay, and are you two ready to order?"

"Yes," Amira nodded to Stephanie, deciding to go with her usual tonight. She ordered her food first before ordering Rowan's as well. She and he were simple, so they hated deviating from what they knew.