27

Rowan took Amira upstairs and laid her at the foot of the bed. He tried to pull away, but she secured her arms and legs around him.

"Let me clean you," he said. Rowan maneuvered out of Amira's grip and went into the bathroom. He grabbed a fresh rag and soaked the cloth in warm water before cleaning her thoroughly. Rowan made multiple trips to the sink to ensure Amira was good. Then he cleaned himself before removing her lingerie.

Amira couldn't see anything once he turned the lights off. She could only feel what Rowan was doing as he began kissing down her stomach—gently pressing his lips to her skin. He kissed her mound before slowly alternating between each leg. Rowan then lifted Amira's right foot and sucked her big toe into his mouth. He went down the line, showing each toe some love as he dug his fingers into the sole of her foot.

Amira had been moving nonstop. She went to work early this morning and then spent hours catering to him. Thus, Rowan figured the least he could do was knead away the tension. The gesture seemed small, but it was his form of aftercare—which often changed each time they fucked. Rowan's attentiveness had Amira wanting to go another round.

"That feels good," she voiced, squeezing her breasts. Rowan switched to her other foot and repeated the same sequence. He then kissed back up Amira's legs and carried her to the head of the bed. Rowan pulled back the covers and placed her underneath them.

Amira waited until he got in bed to turn on her side and face him. "Can we go another round?" She whispered, inching her hand below Rowan's waist. Amira was still aroused, so she detoured straight to her pussy and used her juices to saturate her fingers. Then she grabbed Rowan's penis and stroked him.

It wasn't long before he got on top and hovered above Amira. Rowan was more than willing to go another round. He just needed to ensure he didn't forget to pull out.

"Maybe I should grab a condom," he said.

"No, we fuck raw; we never use condoms."

"I know, but I'm not above making mistakes. I might forget you're not on birth control." Rowan went into his nightstand and grabbed a condom before slipping it on. He then pushed Amira's legs above her head, practically folding her like a pretzel, and inserted his dick.

"Tell me when you've had enough," he said, beginning to dig her out with deep, slow pussy-throbbing strokes.
.....

The next morning...

Rowan got up early and went downstairs to clean up yesterday's mess. He left Amira alone, letting her sleep until she was ready to get up.

She opened her eyes hours later when Rowan was back in bed—showered and dressed in his lounge clothes—watching a movie. Amira rolled over and saw him wide awake, looking refreshed. She thought she looked horrible, so she sat up and crawled to the end of the bed.

Rowan quickly grabbed her, reaching across the space and dragging her body back to him. Amira giggled as he sat her atop his lap. She loved it when Rowan tossed her around as if she weighed nothing. It was both sexy and infuriating.

"Hi," she voiced, wiping the sleep from her eyes. "Can I brush my teeth and take a shower?"

"You could, but what's the rush?"

"I smell like sex."

"Yes, you smell good," he hummed. Rowan cleaned her twice last night, but she still smelled like a good time. "Are you in pain?" He motioned for Amira to turn around.

"No, I'm fine. I'm only sore."

"Turn around." Amira did as instructed and lowered her chest between his legs. The angle kept her ass elevated just enough to let Rowan take a good look.