7

More weeks flew by extremely fast, almost too fast. Amira had the week off, so she made an effort to plan a day with everyone closest to her. Tonight was Camila and Rachael's night, and they wanted to party. Amira agreed to bar-hop and maybe visit a few clubs.

"Is that new?" Camila squinted, catching sight of Amira's back.

"Is what new?"

"Your tattoo; the one on your back?"

"Oh, yeah. Rowan did it for me," Amira said, dancing her way down the hall. She was feeling good tonight, sporting a pair of six-inch platform heels, a sexy crop top, and a skimpy skirt to match it. It was certainly not warm enough for the type of outfit she had on, but Amira knew a steady flow of liquor would keep her nice and toasty.

"We love a bad bitch," Camila smiled.

Amira was in her element tonight, and she was even quite tipsy from pregaming earlier. The two shots she consumed had her feeling rather loose and silly. But as Amira continues to drink, she'll become more free and a bit more provocative.

"Our Lyft is here," Rachael said. They then rushed downstairs and to the front of Amira's building. They stayed in the city to party and found a bunch of clubs and bars within walking distance. They bounced from one party to another until they found somewhere they liked.

Amira smiled to herself as she turned to survey the room. She spotted Rachael and Camila pressed together, making out in the middle of the dance floor. Amira said she would join them once she was done with her drink, but her smile nearly faded when someone approached her.

"Damn, you're fine as fuck," he said, eyeing her body. Amira frowned but responded with a simple, thanks.

"I saw you and your friends arrive earlier, but my eyes stayed glued to you the entire time."

"Okay?" She snickered. "Is that supposed to be a compliment?"

"It can be," he licked his lips. "Can I buy you a drink?"

"I'm not finished with the one I have," she raised the glass in her hand.

"How about I take you home then?"

"No, I'm okay. I already have a man."

"A man?" He chuckled. "What man lets their girl walk out the house dressed like that?"

"A secure one," Amira countered. "And certainly one who knows he has nothing to worry about."

She then snorted as she nudged the guy in his chest. He was standing way too close, blocking her view, and she wanted to put some distance between them. He was cute—maybe even handsome—but he was just like all the other men that approached her tonight. They made it too obvious they only wanted to fuck her. They didn't want to dance or anything, just infect her with their sloppy dick.

"Have a good night," she said once she finished her drink.

Her night then continued without a hitch. Amira danced with Camila and Rachael for hours until they all staggered off to the restroom. "Take some pictures of me." Amira shoved her phone into Rachael's hand, and Rachael gasped as she almost dropped it.

Amira was supposed to pace herself, but she ended up having one too many drinks, and now she was drunk.

"How many?"

"It doesn't matter. Just snap away." Amira faced the wall and slowly descended into a low squat.

"If I fall, you better not laugh," she giggled, turning slightly to look over her shoulder. The lighting in the restroom was perfect.