Love in the Club

Veronica searches for another top as Nicole tore her's.
Nicole is fixing her clothes hair and make up while Mr Mavis is catching his breath.

Veronica picks up the tray with the cold coffee and tea, looks at Nicole and wink as she turns around and walks towards the door.

"So Mrs Lewis, we on for dinner tonight?" Mr Mavis ask

"Sure Mr Mavis, we have to get a solution on reaching 5 stars" Mrs Lewis responds with a giggle.

Mrs Lewis leads Mr Mavis to the door and they enter the shop.
As Mr Mavis and Mrs Lewis reach the shop door they see Veronica and Mr Mavis turns around and thanks her for the tea.

A few minutes later Mr Lewis enters the shop, Mrs Lewis is in her office busy laying on the couch talking to suppliers.
As Mr Lewis walks in he notice Mrs Lewis changed clothes and she is wearing his favourite short black dress, black heels with loose hair and a head band.
He closes the office door and sit on the couch accross from Mrs Lewis watching her as she is busy working on deals with suppliers.

Mr Lewis drift off into fantasy world admiring his wife's perfect body while she is laying on the couch.

Those legs waiting to be spread, Mr Lewis sits and stares at his younger wife for 5 minutes and could feel himself getting hard.

He stands up from the couch and leans towards Mrs Lewis placing a kiss on her forehead then walks towards the door, before he can open the door, Veronica opens the door and Mr Lewis tells Veronica to tell Mrs Lewis his going to the club they have a meeting and he will meet her at 15:00 at the house for lunch.
She nods and walks towards Mrs Lewis, Mrs Lewis points towards the couch and Veronica sits on the couch, busy with the stack of papers on the coffee table.

Mr Lewis arrives at the club, already horny as hell.
He goes straight to his office.
His office is on the second floor, where he has a big window where he has a full view of every corner of every part of his club.

He gets in his office, throw himself a wiskey on the rocks and lean against the window sill looking out on the club floor.

The club door opens, the day shift bouncer greets the tall girl standing in the door.

She is perfect, Super skinny body, long black hair hanging down her back and reaches her ass, eager eyes, perfect lashes, Lips like an angel, very kissable neck, about size 34B breasts perfectly in place, nice belly with a belly ring and a tattoo on the side of her belly, perfect waist, round ass, super sexy leggs and heels.

Mr Lewis walks to his table and phones Millie the bar tender and ask him who is the girl that the bouncer just let in, "The new girl sir, she is starting today, she will only be dancing and do no bookings."

Mr Lewis gets a turn in his tummy, just like the day he met his wife, 10 years ago.

Mr Lewis tells the bar tender, Millie to send her up to his office, and to cancel all his meetings for the rest of the day.

Mr Lewis still stand at the window, still watching the new girls perfect body.

She orders a water with lemon on the side, just like my wife, Mr lewis thinks.

She then walks with the club security ,Amir, through the hallway to the stairs that lead to Mr Lewis office.

Mr Lewis can't wait to meet the " new girl"

There's a knock on the door, Mr Lewis respond and let them in.

"Good day boss, you wanted to see Sally." Amir said.

"Yes, thank you Amir, you can go please close the door on your way out and don't allow anyone on this floor." Mr Lewis says to Amir

Amir nods and walk into the hallway, closed the door.