Love clouds in the club

Mr Lewis walks into the club and goes straight to his office.

He just took a seat and heard a soft knock on the door.

"You may enter" Mr Lewis says politely, knowing that it can only be 1 person.

Sally enters the office, Nico can't take his eyes of Sally.

Sally is wearing a white dress showing every curve on her body with silver heels, her hair loose, running down her back touching her ass.

Mr Lewis gets up and walk toward Sally, he greets her with a gentle kiss on her soft lips.

"You look very sexy Sally" Nico whispers in her ear

"Thank you Mr Lewis" Sally responds

Mr Lewis grab Sally around her waist and pulls her closer.

"What did I tell you about Mr Lewis?" Nico jokes around.

"Ready to go my Queen?" Nico asks Sally

"Yes, Nico I'm ready, where are you taking me?" Sally ask while walking towards the office door

Nico: "Somewhere you deserve to be darling" he says and kisses her hand.

Sally: "I don't like suprises Nico"

Nico: "I don't like suprises either, but I was suprised when you walked through that door"

Sally: "Why were you suprised?"

Before Nico can answer Sally's question he meets Nicole by the club entrance.

Nico does not let go of Sally's arm hooked into his.

He kisses Nicole.

Nico: "Hello wifey, I'd like you to meet Sally, Sally this is my wife Nicole."

Nicole not looking too happy about this, but keeps a straight face.

Sally: "I'm happy to meet you Mrs Lewis."

Nicole: 'Call me Nicole, So where are you'll off to?"

Nico: "I'm taking Sally out for dinner, don't wait up for me honey"

Nicole: "That sounds lovely, no I won't be home tonight love, I'm going out with Veronica."

Nico: " Enjoy it baby, see you tomorrow"

Nico gives Nicole a kiss and walk out the door with Sally.

Sally: "Oops now Mrs Lewis will hate me for ever"

Nico: "Her name is Nicole, and she will love you soon enough"

Sally and Nico gets in the car and goes out to dinner. They have a great time together.
After dinner Nico takes Sally to his house, they reach the door.

Sally: "Nico wait, this does not feel right at all"

Nico: "Honey, what makes you feel uncomfortable?"

Sally: "You live here with your wife, what if she finds out?"

Nico: "Darling, this will soon be your house too, I really want to mary you"

Sally: "Nico your really sweet."

Maria opens the house door and Nico walks into the house holding Sally, Maria sees it and hate every bit of it.

Nico: "Good evening Maria, I'd like for you to meet my future second wife, Sally, Sally Maria is our house keeper."

Maria: "Does your actual wife know your bringing your sluts home Mr Lewis?"

Sally: "I'm not a slut, your disrespectful and don't know your place.

Nico: "Maria, apoligize, NOW!! Since when do you talk to me like this?"

Maria: "Mr Lewis, your married and it's wrong to pick up stray pussy and bring her to our house, don't you ever learn?"

Nico: "Maria, that is enough!!"

Sally: "Maria, do you stay in?"

Maria: "Not that it's any of your business stray pussy, but yes I do stay in!"

Sally: "Maria, Maria silly girl, get your shit and get the fuck out of this house, I want you gone when I get up tomorrow morning! Do you understand?"

Maria: "Your just a stray pussy, you can't fire me, I give Mr Lewis all the pleasure he needs"

Nico: "She is my future wife Maria, I want you out of my house this instant, yeah I screwed you but it doesnt make you the Queen, unless you want to become the street Queen before the nights over"

Sally: "Bye bye Maria"

Nico pushes Sally agains the big kitchen table kisses her with a big smile.

Nico: "Boss lady, your born to be my Queen, you looked so sexy right now"

Sally: "Mmm Mr, you need to start looking for a new house keeper before the real Queen gets home" Sally jokes.

Nico: "Yes Boss lady, anything else? Maybe a drink?"

Sally: "That sounds great"

Nico walks to Sally, picks her up and puts her down on the table he puts his hands under her dress reaching for her thighs.

Maria: "Not even here for 10 minutes and she fires the house keeper and fucks a married man on his wife's kitchen table"

Nico: "Maria, would you like to sit here next to Queen Sally?"

Maria: "Yes Mr Lewis"

Maria undresses in seconds.

Nico laughs loudly

Sally: "Maria, just so you know you looked very desperate when you undressed so fast, I'll be sharing my penis only with Nicole, get your panties on that rotten pussy of your's just now the house is crowded with flies"

Maria: "Sally doll, he is just screwing you now, tomorrow he is kicking you out, don't get too excited"

Nico: "Maria, come closer, I want to show you something"

Maria walks over to Nico.

Nico spreads Sally's legs and move her panties.

Nico: "You see Maria, this is a Queen sitting here, the cleanest pussy yet and a virgin, this was the last I seen of you, get out, I have a Queen virgin pussy to lick and your wasting my time"

Maria stares at Sally and walks to the door, she turns back and take a good look at Sally.

Maria: "Bye Bitch, enjoy riding his dick, tomorrow someone new will be riding in your place"

Sally: "Bye Maria, safe travels, I'll ride it for your part too"

Sally burst into laughter, Nico couldnt help but to join her.

Maria walks out of the house.

Sally: "So you fuck the help, Nico?"
Sally feels very uncomfortable and want to know if its true.

Nico: "Yes my baby, I fucked her but you have nothing to worry about cause nothing like this will ever happen while I'm with you"

Sally: "Nico, snap back to reality, I'm just the new girl at your club, your a married man whose just busy playing around behind your Queens back, I think this was a mistake, please drop me at the club .

Nico: "Sally baby, I can't even sleep with my wife, since you walked through the club door and I felt the magic you woke in me, I only see you, your all I want"

Sally: "Nico, I...
Nico: "Sally, don't say anything, I want you, I know you don't know me, but I'll be with you on every minute I can so we can get to know me."

Nico goes down on his knee, takes out a ring box.

Sally is shocked...

Nico: "Sally, There are only 2 times that I want to be with you, Now and forever"

Sleep tight♡