Tears and Joy

Sally takes her letter and reads:

" Dear Sally
Thank you so much for taking in Devora, Cara and Graig as your own. I'm sorry for the drama I caused since the day we met. Your a great person I killed that guy he fired shots around the children and I could not let him hurt them. I can't go to jail so I'm taking my own life. Please continue to take care of my children as your own I wouldnt leave them with anyone but you. They also have letters but only give it to them when the time is ready.
The reason I was not allowed near the mansion, Nicole has been lying to you and Nico. Luna is not Nico's child. Both Nicole and Victoria got pregnant with they guy I shots children.
Stay the great mother you are.
With love Maria"

Sally can't stop her tears after reading the letter.
Nico is still reading his letter with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Dear Nico"
"Do you know how badly I wanted to be loved by you? Respected by you? Adored by you? No you don't and now you will never know. After you left me with Devora I learned I was pregnant again with twins, Cara and Craig. I had nothing and no one and could barely feed Devora so I gave them up for adoption, Sally adopted them and takes good care of them they are healthy and happy with her. Things could have been different if you were there, if you cared more than just about yourself and Candy with your drug spree's and partying.
I forgive you for all you have done to me and my children. I killed that man who killed his own daughter p.s Luna was his daughter. You are their father and were supposed to protect them instead I had to and now Im taking my life in order to never let my children visit me in jail as a murderer.
I wrote them letters, you can give it to their mother (Sally) she will read it to them when the time is right. Don't break that woman she is the strongest mother I know. Change your life and priorities and be a father. Take care
Love Maria"

Nico can't stop crying the tears falls down his face.

He washes his face and ask Sally to go with him to see the children

Sally lays on the bed with Liam and Hudson while feeding them and falls off to sleep. Nico takes the children to the room next door so Sally can rest.

Remona arrives with Sally's parents and shows them all around.

Nico spends a few hours with Liam, Hudson, Devora, Cara and Graig before returning to the room where Sally fell asleep. He get in bed and hold her while crying himself to sleep.

Jasmine makes the first floor of the clubs home for the children the best way she can. She cooks and cleans.

Remona helps Jasmine and the babysitters as she sees they are all tired.

Few hours later Sally jumps up and see Nico is asleep too.
She calls out to Jasmine but does not see her. Sally tries to sneak out but Nico wakes up.

Nico: "Baby girl are you feeling better?"

Sally: "Yes, Where is the children?"

Nico: "Relax baby girl they are in the next room safe you have nothing to worry about"

Sally and Nico goes outside to check on the children.

Sally smiles as she sees Remona is busy helping the babysitters feed the babies.

Remona notice Sally and Nico standing in the door.

Remona: "Sally oh hello, I picked up your parents they are safe they are 2 rooms away from here"

Sally: "Thank you babe, Nico this is Remona, Remona this is my husband Nico"

Nico: "Nice to meet you my wife's lover"

Remona: "Nice to meet the man who broke her"

Sally giggles

Sally: "I'm going to take a shower and clean up, I'm starving"

Nico: "I will meet you in a while I have some calls to make"

Sally goes to the room and takes an shower.

Remona follows her not sure if Sally wants her around right now.

Remona sit in the bathroom on the bath tub edge while Sally takes a shower.

Remona: "Sally babe?"

Sally: "Yes babe"

Remona: "Are you okay? What is going on? Where is Nicole and Luna"

Sally: "Nicole and Luna are both dead they were murdered, I'm not okay but I will be. Thank you for being here"

Nico walk into the room and listen to their conversation.

Remona: "Ag no I'm so sorry to hear about that. I'm here if you need anything I will just stay out of the way while Nico is around."

Nico: "No need for that Remona you can be there for my wife"

Sally: "Yes Babe I would not have chosen to have anyone around but you"

Remona: "I'll be with the kids I will see you at dinner?"

Sally: "Yes babe I'm starving"